Survival Would You Come Back?

Discussion in 'Survival Server Chat' started by Eastyz, Feb 9, 2020.

?

Would you like to see MCS make a comeback, if so would you play on the server?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 5zympanski

5zympanski New Member

Hm... I wander if Thatguy would still find some spare time for Minecraft, because the best times of this server i relate with the time, when he was active as a staff member. The next edition was generally without him.
    Wellp Aqua made up a very beautiful map, together with Shadow, who was responsible for Spawn, there where also interesting twists in the mechanics, but that was the time, when everything started breaking apart. To the moment now, when people on the discord probably don't even know, or don't care that server isn't online anymore.
    2015 to 2017 was the time i remember fondly and the minecraftserver.com was the place where i spent most of it. After work time, of course.
    So thank you all, i've had privilege to meet on the server, i won't mention any specific characters, because all of you had a great and positive impact on me during that time and i don't want to miss anyone.
    I remember myself being stunned of how mature your attitude was.
    I am now forcing myself to find any bad memories, but i can't remember anything like that.
    Thank You.

2. sk37ch

sk37ch Member

Hi. Ltns. Hope everyone has been well. Will someone DM me the link to the Discord? Would be nice to catch up.

3. _spykryo

_spykryo New Member

Well, I'm old. And it has been almost 7 years since I've used this forum account, and a little less time since I've played on this server (only on creative). I made a lot of good memories here, and a lot of friends too. When creative went down, I felt like a lost a small part of me; it was one of the first servers I ever joined, and I've cherished every experience I've had here. If there's a chance this server could come back, then I would participate wholeheartedly.

If someone can shoot me the discord link, I'd appreciate it greatly.

4. DRPPete3

DRPPete3 New Member

It has been a long time since I've been on this forum. I was very little when the creative server went down. I would love to see it come back again, there were so many memories. If there is a Discord server, it would be very appreciated if someone could send me the link.

5. DRPPete3

DRPPete3 New Member

Did you ever get that link?

6. Midnightcat13

Midnightcat13 New Member

Most of my old friends have long since quit, still have contact with them so could probably get them to play too, but i would definitely come back
    The discord for anyone who wants it: https://discord.com/invite/zPnktb4