Denied Typhlosi0n's Designer App

Discussion in 'Designers / Engineers' started by SkillzAR, Oct 27, 2014.

1. SkillzAR

SkillzAR Member

1. What is your in game name? Typhlosi0n
    2. Are you a constructor? yes
    3. Are you the only builder on the project? yes
    4. What is the warp to get to your plot?(ex. /p h Thr0ttie) /p h Typhlosi0n
    5. Post at least 2 pictures of your plot. YOU MUST POST PICTURES. You may need to shrink them first and there are lots of sites to shrink pictures for you.

In honor of Halloween i decided to make a post apocalyptic town being run over by zombies who crawl out of a hell hole, after their defense( crystal laser) stopped working.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Aqua

Aqua Overseer

We decided to deny your application;
    The landscape feels empty, the idea is amazing, but not worked out correctly just yet. When people abandon something it becomes overgrown with vegetation, maybe a small broken playground to fill some space. Humans tend to border off their property, try something with that.
    We are just missing the touch of finish to accept it.

Good luck!

3. SkillzAR

SkillzAR Member

I filled up the landscape and made it a little more abandoned looking. So when you say you are missing the finishing touch, does that mean I can show you what I have now, or should I still wait a month.

4. Dzyriq

Dzyriq Just another humble Overseer

We are not looking for a rushed project, use at least a week or 2 to tweak the build into perfection and getting the right feel.
    Before it felt a bit empty now it feels like you rushed a bit to much when filling it .