The Sacred Cookie - A Random Minecraft Story - Part 3

Discussion in 'Written' started by Pinecone, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Pinecone

Pinecone Active Member

As the zombie king arose, crashing through the roof and crushing the entire house, he grumbled something under his breath. He was too tall for me to hear him. When he finally stopped growing larger, he looked exactly like a zombified villager except larger than the smithy! He lunged for me, showing his gigantic claws and hissing.

I pulled out my iron sword, slowly backing away from him. I slabbed him and immediately pulled my sword back, and the zombie king fell into a deep sleep. But at that moment, I realized that he had created a huge gash on my stomach. It was infected, I could tell, because it was greener than the vines I used as reins for the ender dragon. I cried out as the villagers rushed over to me. My vision was blurry as I blacked out.

"Eendeey?" a voice called. "I'm here for your soul!" it screamed. I gasped and tried to stand up, but the force in the voice was too strong. This must be a dream, I thought. I pinched myself awake. "Ahh!" I yelled as a sat up. I was in a bed. A cage with the wise one in it was outside of the window.\

Yes, finally it's out! The third part of the series, but it isn't over. I'll get the fourth part out a lot sooner to make up for this huge gap. Anyways, thanks for reading my story!

• Like Like x 1
  2. rocman

rocman Active Member

I love this series! Great Job Ender!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pinecone

Pinecone Active Member

Thanks Roc! :D