The Legend Of The Ice Monster Preview

Discussion in 'Written' started by Pinecone, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Pinecone

Pinecone Active Member

On the bottom of Mount Nuron, signs told me to beware of the ice monster. I didn't believe in any sort of creature. In fact, I had packed my best weapons and brought my best dogs, so I wouldn't need to beware. But I was wrong.

I hiked up the trail. Surprisingly, it was basically a tall staircase. There were a few flat walkways, but it was pretty normal. As I near the top, something growled. I shrugged it off, thinking it was some grinding rocks. Then a black shadow whooshed through the top cavern. "Bats," I muttered to myself. But this wasn't a bat. As I neared the cavern, I saw the rocks were stained with blood and a few severed heads lay outside the cave.

Immediately I knew I would not forget this adventure -- assuming that I get out of it alive!

Roc was begging for this, so I have the preview out. The ending of this part of the story is in the next part, coming this weekend. Enjoy and thanks for reading.

• Like Like x 1
  2. rocman

rocman Active Member

Sorry to rush you Ender, I just was so interested in your writing! Keep up the great work!

3. Pinecone

Pinecone Active Member

Eh, it's fine. I kinda wanted to write anyways ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1