Pokemon Black 2 And White 2

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Pinecone, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Pinecone

Pinecone Active Member

This is an oldish game, but it's my favorite game, with no doubt.
    I searched for a bit and didn't find any threads on this game, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 are masterpieces, created to replace the third game and as proper sequels to Pokemon Black and White. I love these games. The story during the game is very in-depth and the important characters are fleshed out very well. The new playable characters, Nate and Rosa, are not characters I would be pained to play as during the story. The Pokemon available are almost all likeable *cough* gothitelle *cough* and it was an enjoyable experience playing. What is your opinion on these games?

2. Code_Blue

Code_Blue Member

I really enjoyed w2 but I got to admit the graphics aren't something to get excited about.

3. Pinecone

Pinecone Active Member

I thought the graphics were a fantastic mix between the old pixelated look of Pokemon as well as the 3D capabilities of the Nintendo DS.

4. Code_Blue

Code_Blue Member

I mean 3d backgrounds with a 2d player just is strange in my opinon

5. HarryTurney

HarryTurney Forum Legend

I really hated BW and BW2, The pokemon were bad, the game looked ugly and over all it was a game I didn't enjoy playing.

6. Marshall

Marshall Survival Staff

I have gotten every Pokemon game since generation 4 of diamond, pearl, and platinum except for black and white 2. I never really saw any point of it as it didn't seem to have a different story line or Pokemon, honestly still don't know the difference between the two.