Peanutbutter314's Designer Application

Discussion in 'Builders' started by Fred, Jul 24, 2016.

?

Is this build designer worthy?

Poll closed Aug 7, 2016.
  1. Absolutely!

56.3%
  2. Hell no! (Please explain)

43.8%
  1. Fred

Fred Active Member

1. What is your in game name? Peanutbutter314
    2. Are you a citizen? Economist (so yes)
    3. Are you the only builder on the project? Yes
    4. What are the coordinates of your project? Are there any nearby nether portals? The coordinates are X: 10600 Z: 350; There is a stargate connecting it to the Event Hub
    5. Post at least 2 pictures of your plot. Pictures Below:

2016-07-23_20.42.03.png 2016-07-23_20.42.15.png 2016-07-23_20.42.48.png 2016-07-23_20.43.23.png
    6. Make sure you enable a 2 week poll on your thread! Done!

***Personal Notes***
    Please be sure to check out this build IN PERSON. There a a lot of details not visible in the screenshots, so to see all the detailing go to the build in person. Also, please do not vote yes or no based on how much you liked flying the elytra course. Vote based on the build and not the course mechanics. Lastly, if you want to try and fly the course it is open to use in the event hub. It has been tested and is possible to complete, so if you try it and think it is impossible at first, it is indeed possible to complete.

Tl;dr
    Be sure to vote based on the quality of the build, not the quality of the course. The course is open for use and is possible to complete.

2. Squibby

Squibby Active Member

i've just been here myself and although i truly like the idea and the amount of different blocks you have use i find it slightly repetitive, the blocks may change but the designs doesn't very much, 2 portals to an island, all go down to a point beneath, not all island in the sky do that and it might be worth noting that, to me it feels like towards the end you found it tedious and boring so you rushed to get it finished

3. BC519

BC519 Active Member

I think it's an all around good design. I've tried, and failed, to fly an eltra here. It's impressive once you figure it out though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Blakethecrafter

Blakethecrafter Survival Staff

I found the build to be very planned and well thought out. There were so many details from the ores in the islands to the beautiful designs throughout the top side of the island. To vote I had to look at a lot more than just the top side of the island and look at how natural the bottom side looks. Great build :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. ToastedCoconut

ToastedCoconut Active Member

It's a nice idea to build the elytra course. But with all the types of biomes, it really looks like previous designer apps, like Baers for example. That's why it's a no from me

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fred

Fred Active Member

Big thanks to all of you who voted on the build!