Creative Particles!!!

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by IllusionIte_, Sep 15, 2015.

1. IllusionIte_

IllusionIte_ Active Member

So i was thinking, since they got rid of disguises, what could be the next cool collectable? Since there are so many possibilities with particles, they can be unlocked, or discovered, and since there are already some in survival... why not in creative too?
    Including of the existing particles that can be handed over from survival, there can be more including firework, villager, potion, or even custom particles! I hope this idea can be supported or considered... It just thought like it would be a cool idea!

• Like Like x 1
  2. BudderUSA

BudderUSA Creative Staff
    Staff Member

If by "custom particles" you mean people can make them themselves, that's a bad idea, some particles can lag the server and crash it if too many people have them on

3. xariaxx

xariaxx Creative Staff
    Staff Member

I think it could be interesting... Hide particle things to unlock on server owned plots... could be... interesting..

4. IllusionIte_

what kind of particles lag the server? big ones? and if too many people have them enabled then there could be a limit on how many people can use them at the same time. and about the custom parts thing... when i think about it, how would one make custom particles, but still like the idea of adding particles.

5. xariaxx

xariaxx Creative Staff
    Staff Member

Best solution to numbering people is certain rank privilages

6. IllusionIte_

i understand! We could just copy some particles from survival, and add a few more, but in addition to rank advancement, i thought that one can get new particles though other ways, because most aren't interested in getting designer/engineer but may still want to collect new particles.

7. BudderUSA

BudderUSA Creative Staff
    Staff Member

We could use pixels but then again it would have to be expansive

8. flubbyfluffer

flubbyfluffer Well Known Member

like wot 3000 pix per piece? affordable m8

• Cookie Cookie x 1