Is My Build Design Status?

Discussion in 'Builders' started by Prettybeans, Jan 15, 2016.

?

Is my build designer worthy?

Poll closed Jan 29, 2016.
  1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    68.2%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prettybeans

Prettybeans Survival Staff
    Staff Member

1. What is your in game name? PrettyBeans
    2. Are you a Citizen? Yes
    3. Are you the only builder on the project? Yes
    4. What is the coordinates to your project? X: 267 Z: 150
    Are there any nearby nether portals? Yes, Nether Portal Underground. Shop Hub Portal to get there. PB Shop

Attached Files:

2. Lego90210

Lego90210 Active Member

Like the design, detail inside is really nice too. Just wish it wasn't so claustrophobic. Either way, Thumbs up.

3. Greenjuice

Greenjuice Member

Not sure. If I'm brutally honest I think the outside walls look disgusting. I hate how the prismarine, glass, wood and sandstone look together. I really like the roof though, even if the first picture makes it look awful for some probably technical reason. I also like what you've done with the inside, with the 4 different sections and all.

I'm going to vote yes on the assumption that the walls on your next build will better, in my opinion at least.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. HazelRain

HazelRain Active Member

I love your build and how you found a way to use pretty much EVERY block out there. Very creative and looks amazing on the inside. The pictures don't do this build justice. You all should look at it before voting. Look at all the block variety and the creativeness in the build. Its a yes for me :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Baer

Baer Survival Staff
    Staff Member

The building looks really good. I like how all the blocks mix with each other in all. There are a few thing I want to point out. The interior is a little bland. Designer builds typically have a fully decorated interior, and I'm really not seeing that here. An open space is great for a shop, but not quite for a designer build in my opinion. I also feel that designer builds need to be a bit bigger. One square-ish building doesn't seem designer worthy to me. Overall, build looks great. It serves a perfect purpose for a shop, but not quite a designer build to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. DeadLocked

DeadLocked Active Member

I vote yes; the idea and details are good, as many stated the interior is a bit bland.

7. Gamer

Gamer Active Member

I voted yes, mainly because I think the exterior looks really creative, and your usage of different types of blocks was spot-on. With that being said, it is a little blocky, and the interior is rather bland. But as far as I can tell, you really put a lot if time, energy, and effort into this. For that I voted yes.

8. Aqua

Aqua Overseer

Approved.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.