IronGolem Fall Test

Discussion in 'Videos' started by eightnine, Dec 1, 2013.

1. eightnine

eightnine Active Member

I should have probably just called this post "Eightnine's Animation Stuff"

So, it's been a while since I've done anything. I thought I'd start working on a little project. This is a snippet. There isn't any sound, story, scenery, camerawork, etc, but I thought I'd share anyway. :p

Anyway, as I'm still fairly new to animating, I'm just trying some things out to see if I can get 'natural' looking results and I want to share them with you folks so that I can get some feedback/comments about them. This particular animation is of an Iron Golem who trips and falls in an exaggerated way. I'm aiming for funny. Eventually, I'd like to animate some really neat things, but you have to learn to crawl before you can walk, right? So, leave some love for me.

Particles! C'mon, particles are awesome to animate with. Mineimator doesn't have a particle system built in, so I built one muhself. Came out neat, I think. Very configurable and should be super useful with more animations.

This next one has bad quality due to some upload issues. :( I'll have to replace it with a higher quality one when I get the chance, but for now, here it is. Testing lighting, sound synchronization and cameraworks.

• Like Like x 4
  2. PickachuKrew

PickachuKrew Active Member

Nice.... Carlos.

3. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

*begins calling eightnine Carlos from now on*

lol and btw your video led me to this video that poped up when yours was over... I loled.

4. HarryTurney

HarryTurney Forum Legend

Game Grumps :D

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. HarryTurney

HarryTurney Forum Legend

Dude stop rating my post as "Bad Spelling" when they are not.