Herobrine Learns to Fly - Minecraft Animation

Discussion in 'Videos' started by epicawesomemax, Dec 20, 2013.

1. epicawesomemax

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  2. epicawesomemax

Why don't you guys like it, and coolskimmpyss why do you dislike all of my videos

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. epicawesomemax

Harry and Skimmpy I'd like to see you do better

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. epicawesomemax

Why is it that the only thing I got complements on was a crappy no rigged blender piece of shit first minecraft animation where no mouths move its just plain grass. This is 20x better and I get dislikes?

5. coolskimmpyss

coolskimmpyss Active Member

Its an opinion, I don't like this video so I disliked it which is what your supposed to do with the dislike button. Also I checked I disliked 2 of your videos. I also checked how many videos you posted, which is 14. So if you do the math thats me disliking 1 in every 7 videos, not "all of [your] videos". I don't like it because theres not much content. Its 12 seconds and its allot better than your old stuff but theres not enough content. Also its just random. There is no story being told its just you showing off.
    Ok... You just really want a fight, which I don't want but I will defend myself when you attack me. Im not an artist, yet I can still tell when I don't like a painting. Im not a movie god, yet I can still tell when I don't like a movie. Im not a vocal god, yet I can still tell when I don't like someones voice. Just because I'm not a video maker doesn't mean I don't have the right to an opinion. Also it doesn't mean you have the right to attack my opinion. You posted it here which is a place were opinions are stated and now your angry
    We liked the first movies because it was you learning. You were still getting good at video editing, and its better to support someone when they're first starting off so they keep going then to dislike their content. You've made 14 videos and you should be able to make a longer video to show off your real talent then to make a 12 second clip of a guy coming out of water and rocketing up so I disliked your video.
    This is my last response to your videos as you obviously cannot handle negative criticism.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

You really need to just make one thread and post all your videos there... instead of an endless stream of new threads for every 10 sec video you make.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2