Creative Have Overseers Pay More Attention To Creative

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by TheZer0Gam3r, Jun 10, 2017.

1. TheZer0Gam3r

TheZer0Gam3r New Member

I can remember a time where Overseers at least payed decent attention to Creative, and reviewed rank applications one at a time, instead of waiting for groups to pile up and do them all at once. What ever happened to the attention to creative? I've had a Designer application sitting around for a couple of weeks now, not one reply on it except mine.
    If the applications could at least start getting reviewed one at a time again, it'd make my day; because the most likely thing that'll happen is it'll be another couple of months before somebody posts another application, meaning it won't be until then that mine is reviewed; and the same scenarios could happen with others, and I'm sure they have/will.
    (If I sounded demanding or like I was insisting for an Overseer to review my application, sorry. I do want my application reviewed, but I wish that others could also have theirs reviewed when they post them instead of having to wait for the next person.)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. SimplyNova

SimplyNova Member

You have to take into account how dead Creative really is. Then take into account is it really worth saving something there are no good ideas to make it anything special. In all honesty, ranks shouldn't really be a thing. You only get more blocks in w/e and some fancy commands that don't do much. But I am sure your application will be reviewed, in a few months. Aside from that. No point.

3. SSSAAATTTAAANNN

SSSAAATTTAAANNN New Member

Creative server isn't really dead. There are only a select few people who go on it, but they're on it fairly consistently.

• Disagree Disagree x 1