Creative Fixing Glitches And Bugs

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by Danish, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Danish

Danish New Member

I understand how the OS is dealing with a bigger problem right now, but this thread is for later viewing.

In the creative server, there are well known glitches of how when an object is broken with a stained glass or new stone like andesite, it turns into white stained glass or normal smooth stone. If a banner is used to break, it turns into a black banner. I have found the fix to this as the same problem existed on my own server.

-x-X-x-
    The Fix:-

The version of the creative server is 1.8.1. If it is updated to 1.8.7, these glitches won't occur. I have the jar file for 1.8.7 spigot. I can give it or mail it to you if you desire. Or, you can decompile the BuildTools provided by spigot. This WILL fix the problem and is as simple as replacing one single file.

Thank you,
    Danish Humair

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Aqua

Aqua Overseer

We are aware we are behind on version. Just as I suppose you are aware nat is the only person who can update, and is the only person who does those updates if required.

And updating to 1.8.7 will not just fix that issue, but raise other issues I will not post in here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Danish

Danish New Member

Ah ok, welp, thanks for replying!