Designer App-kyrstin861

Discussion in 'Builders' started by kyrstin861, Mar 12, 2016.

?

Is this designer worthy

Poll closed Mar 26, 2016.
  1. Yes

12.5%
  2. No

87.5%
  1. kyrstin861

kyrstin861 New Member

Game name? Kyrstin861
    Citizen? Yes
    Only Builder? Yup
    coords? X:8,729 Y;78 Z2,342

If u voted No plz tell me what i can do to improve and even if you said yes and have an improvement idea plz let me know

Here r the pictures http://imgur.com/gallery/3scIwOM
    http://kyrstin861.imgur.com/all/ there kinda the same since the building is the same :p

Attached Files:

2. Marshall

Marshall Survival Staff

It is a good start but I do not think it is enough for designer. The netherrack on the ground is a good idea, however I do not like how you only did it in a chunk. I would like to see it spread more randomly and not be condensed into a square. Another thing you could do to expand on this idea is make a wither skeleton beside it. Last thing is it has snow on the top of it. A trick I use to get rid of snow in places like this is by putting string on top of it, it makes it look like nothing is there. I don't wish to hurt your chances so I am not voting.

3. kyrstin861

kyrstin861 New Member

Thank You Marshall these r all great ideas i was thinking about adding another mob to the wither too
    I also got the suggestion of expanding the nether base so i will defiantly be expanding i will also try ur string idea thank you for these tips

4. Gamer

Gamer Active Member

Based on this, I will abstain as well.

5. kyrstin861

kyrstin861 New Member

ok i will defiently make these changes but a wither skeleton i was thinking a steeve fighting it and for the person who voted no plz tell me why

6. Kenny

Kenny Well Known Member

due to a certain unnamed player using 3 accounts to vote, all votes reset.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. IllusionIte_

IllusionIte_ Active Member

Ok, what i did was clearly despicable, i acted before i thought, but i learn from my mistakes. Doing this was easily seen as stupid, hurtful, and idiotic. Instead of doing what a lot of people may do, just saying it wasn't me, i admit my horrific mistake, and I cannot be anymore sorry. Out of my wrongdoing i hope honestly that i did not hurt you. Although i wish for forgiveness from you and others, i can't expect it because of this mistake people would hate me for. This is the one of the biggest blunders i have ever made, and i just have one last thing to say... thank you so much for hearing me out, and taking the time to read this.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. kyrstin861

kyrstin861 New Member

I forgive you for confessing for what you did and apologizing. Every human makes mistakes so i forgive u.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. kyrstin861

kyrstin861 New Member

Thank you i hope my next attempt at designer will look better and if u have any suggestions plz tell me

10. Bear2Man

Bear2Man New Member

I am saying no because I went on Youtube and typed "Minecraft Wither Statue" and the statues almost looked exactly the same with little difference. I am not saying that you just copied some else's idea to move up in the ranks, but if you did just remember that the creations for designer should be original.

I uploaded the statue that is on Youtube if you would like to see how close alike they are.

11. Bear2Man

Bear2Man New Member

12. kyrstin861

kyrstin861 New Member

ok bear2man i will look at them

13. kyrstin861

kyrstin861 New Member

Thank you for voting everyone hopefully i will do better next time :D i will take all ur suggestions and upgrade and add new things to this to maybe make this designer worthy