A Walk Down Memory Lane

Discussion in 'Written' started by Sahib, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Sahib

Sahib Member

I decided to venture into the art of creating fiction. Here's so far what I have made:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "What, where am I?" said Steve Coleman, a 21 year old college student from Oklahoma. He appeared to be in a deserted intersection, that was quite rusty and
    had rubble everywhere. He saw a sign with faint letters that said he was in the intersection of Thomas Avenue and Memory Lane. "But Memory Lane is part
    of an expression," Steve thought, "so why is it real?" He wondered this until suddenly a faint figure started running down Memory Lane. "Wait," Steve wondered, "is
    that who I think it is?" It looked exactly like his father when he got his training wheels off his bike, a memory he won't forget. "That's a memory..." Steve paused.
    "A memory going down memory lane. " He was afraid that when the memory got to the end of Memory Lane (if there was an end) they would dissapear forever. "That's a
    risk I'm not taking." Steve bravely stated. And so, he set off, on a walk down Memory Lane.
    He started walking down the abnormal lane, and looked around. He saw buildings and shops, all he visited when he was a kid. However, the strange thing is that the lane was endless. "Guess I don't need to come here. I'll go back." Steve said. The problem was since memories are endless, it extended both ways. It mean that when he came into the lane, the entrance was replaced with more endless buildings and shops. Steve was stuck. No escape. He realized it and just stood there and waited. Then all of a sudden he felt a horrible pain. All the buildings and shops vanished. The world turned red. And then everything went black.

"What happened?" Steve worryingly asked as he looked around. All he could see was red. Nothing else was visible. Or at least that's what he thought. Suddenly the world turned back into the gray foggy color it was before. Memory Lane came back. But the problem was that it was completely empty. "No, it can't be!" Steve wailed. It was true. He had lost his memory.

#1 Sahib, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. rocman

rocman Active Member

Very Interesting! Can't wait to read more! This is a unique take on a story, one that neither Me nor Shadow nor Anyone else has taken! Very Good

3. Sahib

Sahib Member

4. Greenjuice

Greenjuice Member

I hereby ban the words "It was all a dream"

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. DeadLocked

DeadLocked Active Member

And then the spooky spookable spooked and then he died. Rip

6. Sahib

Sahib Member