Creative A Guide To Surviving Without Minecraft Server Creative

Discussion in 'Creative Server Chat' started by Sahib, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Sahib

Sahib Member

The Survival server has rose from its grave, but the Creative server is still on its way to recovery. This guide is specifically tailored to the needs of the average MCSC player, and will help you overcome this huge gap in the land of video games.
    (TLDR: I made a guide about how to not play on the Creative server, but play on the Creative server.)

Please note that this guide is obviously for comedic purposes. It is highly sarcastic and you should not follow it whatsoever.

Step 0: Wait for it to Crash
    What's the point of not playing on Creative if it isn't dead?
    Just wait a few weeks or months, and eventually the spam will cause it to have a massive heart attack.

Option 1: "Play" Creative on Survival1:
    If Survival is still up, you can pretend to play Creative there with your friends (which have most likely not connected). It's simple:
    1. Build a Creative style mansion.
    2. Build a Creative style farm.
    3. Build Creative style people.
    4. Build Creative style spamming for items.
    5. Build Creative style getting jailed.
    6. Build Creative style spamming for items again.
    7. Build Creative style getting banned.
    And even though you are banned from the Survival server, you will go down like Creative.

Option 2: The Creep Approach
    If you can't stand not playing with your buddies, make a single player world titled any of the following:
    "I am a Creep"
    "Server is my Life"
    "Go here when my dreams are down"
    "creativ wroldd!!3312"
    Any of these should suffice.
    For the world details, enter the following:
    Seed: creativepleasecomeback
    World Type: AMPLIFIED or Large Biomes
    Cheats: On
    Bonus Chest: On
    Bonus Sadness: On
    Now, the next step is to replicate the server?
    Make armor stands of everyone you play with, and have very creepy discussions all alone!

You can even replicate the map (even though by the time you finish the server will be up)!

Option 3: The "Forget Everything" Approach
    Simply throw your computer in the trash, and lie down on your bed, face up, and repeat saying "minecraft is my life"
    Do this for every day until the server is up.
    Then, spam this in chat:
    "WTF WHY DID THE SERVER QUIT ON ME I DID NOTHNIGEKRO!#!#!#!#!#!#!#"
    This approach is usually the least common one.

Following these steps allows you to enjoy Creative (or get banned from Survival and Creative) and live peacefully.
    (like for part 2)

• Funny x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Cookie x 1
  2. imme

imme Well Known Member

Option 4: get the fuck off the computer and get some fresh air...

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. watkinni1

watkinni1 Active Member

rt

4. Sahib

Sahib Member

That could be in Part 2.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. flubbyfluffer

flubbyfluffer Well Known Member

I might've considered doing some of this...
    I mean hi

6. imme

imme Well Known Member

Possibly

7. Sahib

Sahib Member

Be prepared, Part 2 is coming in 2 days.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Sahib

Sahib Member

gg wid
    gg

9. Legopossible

Legopossible Active Member

"Build Creative Style"
    37 empty plots, 6 worldedit monstrosities, and 2 with very poorly made statues

10. flubbyfluffer

flubbyfluffer Well Known Member

yup

11. Sahib

Sahib Member

I'm feeling generous.
    Expect part 2 in a few minutes.

12. Wrathyio

Wrathyio Active Member

Option 5
    Shut down your computer. The power button should have a symbol that looks like a circle with a line sticking out of the top. Your screen will turn black, and it will seem as though it is broken, but don't worry, it is just part of the process.
    Search your house for these things called "shoes." Legend has it that these mystical objects have the ability to be worn on one's feet. If you can't figure out how to tie them, wrap duct tape tightly around the outsides of the shoes until the shoes don't feel like they might fall off.
    Now for the tricky part: somewhere in your house, there should be at least one door. Doors are built into walls, and you've probably mistaken them for paintings at some point in your life. If you still can't find one, look for a door handle, which is located on the right or left side of doors, about waist-high. If you are unsuccessful in finding a door, take a sledge hammer and hit a wall repeatedly until it breaks so you can pass through. If you end up in another room, start hitting the wall that you're facing towards (keep going in a straight line). This method is not recommended for those that live in apartment buildings or dorm rooms. Once you have made it to the end, you should see "grass" if you look down (the green stuff you see on the ground when you look out a window) or the "sky" (looks similar to the one in Minecraft). If you disabled the sky in Minecraft with OptiFine, you can identify the sky with this checklist: Does it have a grey or bluish tint? Does it have white or grey blobs floating by slowly? Does it hurt your eyes when you stare at the blurry yellow circle? Did bird poop land on your face while looking for these features? If at least a few of these apply, then you are, indeed, looking at the sky.
    There is a chance that you aren't on the ground floor of your building or home. If you can touch the ground with your hand from where you are standing, proceed with caution. If you cannot touch the ground from where you are standing, this is because you are on a different story. Jumping off could result in broken bones (worse than carpal tunnel syndrome), bruising (skin may turn blue or purple), bleeding (red liquid that magically appears on your skin, typically in the vicinity of pain), constipation, or even death (like in Minecraft, except you don't have to be angry about dying because you never wake up). Now that you know the risks, proceed to jump off.
    Fortunately, by the time that you will have figured out how to do all of these tasks, the creative server will be back up, so hurry back inside before the outside murders you (but it probably already did).

You're quite welcome. ;)

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. Sahib

Sahib Member

Great for part 3! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Wrathyio

Wrathyio Active Member

If you liked that, you're free to use it, in case that's what you meant.