_beep_ Apprentice Builder Application.

Discussion in 'Builders' started by _Beep_, Jul 9, 2017.

?

Is Beep's Build Worthy of the Apprentice Builder Rank?

Poll closed Jul 23, 2017.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. _Beep_

_Beep_ Survival Staff
    Staff Member

What is your ingame name? _Beep_
    2. What is your current Builder rank? Novice Builder
    3. Are you the only Builder on this project? I am, yes.
    4. What are the coordinates to your project (Optionally /sw coordinates)? Are there any nearby nether portals?
    Project Coords: 122, 10, -930
    Surface entrance (To the area in which the build sits): 266, 63, -1005 (/sw: 33,-125)
    I'm on Meraniko's and Baerbros' home networks as well, so you can find me that way as well.
    No nearby Nether Portals.

A Little about the Build:
    I've built this build, a watermill, while trying to keep to a dwarven-esque theme. Utilising greys and darker blocks, specifically that of dark oak and stone.
    I tried to include everything a building of this variety might need to be operational, a crane to move the heavy loads into the building, a cart to move it around, a small workstation at the back, and most importantly a millstone.
    The cavern (Which is an alcove of the greater cavern) in which the build sits was dug out and shaped entirely by hand (I might've blown some of it up at some point - Keeping things interesting). The back wall of this cavern serves as a home for the mill workers, accessed by a path down the side.

If you don't think this is rank worthy then please leave a comment as to why. I'm all about constructive criticism, throw it my way, there's no way to improve without it! :)

The doors are all open on the build, so feel free to come and have a look around!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

- Beep Outside (front).png Outside (front Waterwheel side).png Inside, left, with millstone.png rear, living quarters.png inside a house ii.png inside a house bedroom.png

#1 _Beep_, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  2. SirFlamehood

SirFlamehood New Member

Looks awesome! Even better with the texture pack!

3. Shanks

Shanks New Member

i like it :D

4. _Beep_

_Beep_ Survival Staff
    Staff Member

Thanks guys. I appreciate the time you took to have a look around the other day :)