Explosion Of Server Ranks Part 4 - The Artists

Discussion in 'News / Server Information' started by BSPiotr_backup, Jan 1, 2016.

1. BSPiotr_backup

BSPiotr_backup Overseer

TL; DR - Designers, Reavers, and Architects are now things on the server. Designers and Reavers are basically finished, and Architects just need an item shop and possibly one or two more goodies.

The good old standby of "people who make shit look good" and "people who build things that look good" is back with a slight twist! Do you have the skills to make the craft in mining actually work? Then apply with your build now! Applications are COMMUNITY VOTED! - You need to have 2/3rd's majority Yes versus No after two weeks of voting. Having more than 50/50 of staff+architects agree to your build works as well. (Minimums apply, we want at least 15 votes in 2 weeks to get an accurate representation of your build. As always, OS's have the final say)

That's right, you have TWO pathways of being accepted. Either one will get you there! If no one votes, just let people know!

If you want to be a reaver - a person who destroys old builds that are abandoned - you also need to apply AND be a designer first. Because of the complexity of the plugin we use for protection, we can't have everyone be a reaver, so its an upgrade path from the designer - you have to create before you can destroy :)

Architects are a special breed of designers or reavers who have gone above and beyond in their builds. We're talking "youtube-level" creations that we would want to put online for display. You MUST be a designer or reaver, and your application will be reviewed by the OS and other architects. We want a 2/3rds majority of a quorum of available people for this position.

More details regarding perks are in the wiki, as always. You can apply in the respective forum sections :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Greenjuice

Greenjuice Member

Well this took long enough. Glad it's finally happening though.

BTW, are there any examples of designer-level builds available?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BSPiotr_backup

BSPiotr_backup Overseer

Yeah, see the creative server.

4. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

Happy to see this happening :) thank you BSP.

5. sizzler43228

sizzler43228 Active Member

At last! Reavers! I have chewed on the though of making a new home, but since Reavers have been released I think that a good idea would be turning my home into the Reaver's Guild! I have quite alot of ideas for this, I would make it into a sort of community hub for reavers to collect and deposit their materials after them have completed a Reave. I will be posting screenshots soon! :D