Titanfall

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Crow, Apr 18, 2014.

?

Titanfall?

1. Like it! :D

33.3%
  2. Meh. :|

55.6%
  3. Hate it! >:(

11.1%
  1. Crow

Crow New Member

Quite surprised no-one posted about this :/

Oh well!

What are your guys thoughts on Titanfall? I find it quite fun, but I really wish they did a better campaign... It is quite terrible. Besides that riding in a Titan crushing the other pilots and AI characters is SO fun! But when another titan sees you... stuff is about go down.

Picture this: You just dropped your Titan and you strolling through the battlefield... people are running... you're stomping on people... and then BAM! Explosions! Titan falls on your face! You shoot the enemy titan but another appears behind you, Your health reaches 0% and you initiate nuclear eject. You punch the code into the titan, pull the eject lever... and as you fly into the sky you see your Titan glowing in a white aura and then explode. You land and get jump kicked in the face by another pilot. Titan vs. Titan battle in a nutshell.

2. HarryTurney

HarryTurney Forum Legend

Its alright but it isn't a system sell, the new biggest FPS or even a must have

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. deathweek

deathweek Member

Not sure it's just me, but i really do not like it. Guess I'm not interested in these type of games

• Agree Agree x 1