Creative Christmas Maze Event

Discussion in 'Creative Server Events' started by Verlit, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Verlit

Verlit Active Member

Christmas Maze Event - MCServer.png

This year on Creative, I've noticed we've been getting very festive for the Christmas holidays coming up very quickly and we've thought about doing quite a few Christmas-themed events to light up the holiday spirit on MinecraftServer. Today, I'd like to bring you the Christmas Maze Event.

Rules will be there before you start the maze. We'll be holding the event twice and at different and random times of the two days (time not set due to time-zones), so just about everybody has a go. There will be no second goes if you made it to the end on the first day the event is held (this will be taken note of by one of the staff members). The event dates will be Tuesday, 16th of December and Wednesday, 17th of December.

While the event is being held, we will need at least 3 staff on (at least one being an Overseer);
    * for moderating above the maze
    * to moderate what goes on inside the maze
    * to record who comes first, second and third and also to keep track of who has made it so we can start the maze again the next day without people finding their way to the end a second time (may need 2 staff for this job).

Winners prizes:
    First place: 300 pixels
    Second place: 200 pixels
    Third place: 75 pixels

If you have any issues, please do let me know, or if you have any issues during the event, contact a staff member. Make sure you're there! Do not forget that if any rules are broken, you'll be eliminated but only for the day you broke a rule on.

I do hope you can make it if you'd like to be apart of the event and have loads of fun, everybody is welcome to participate.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Verlit

Verlit Active Member

Thank you everybody who participated in the event. There was a lot of you that took time out to take part in it.
    Winners:
    Tuesday:
    First Place: baerbros
    Second Place: mallyrock
    Third Place: Ricio999
    You three should have already received your pixels (I am holding on to yours for you Ricio).

Wednesday:
    First Place: Lilyrose160802
    Second Place: DanishHUmair
    Third Place: dfghh
    You three will receive your pixels sometime at the end of the week.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. IllusionIte_

IllusionIte_ Active Member

I got some pictures of this years Maze Event. Although i don't have the information on who won. 2015-12-24_10.48.59.png 2015-12-24_10.42.46.png 2015-12-24_10.49.32.png 2015-12-24_10.53.04.png