Call Of Duty

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by 501999wolfman, Aug 17, 2012.

1. 501999wolfman

501999wolfman Member

Lets face it,call of duty has to be the best gaming series any1 has EVER played.I know that some people reading this think call of duty sucks just because it doesn't have ANY thing to do with minecraft but to me(truthfully)call of duty is 3x better than minecraft.Call of duty has graphics that are 15x better than minecraft,has way more of the action,and has a goal in the campaign and the multiplayer.I'm not hateing on minecraft or anything, i mean minecraft is a good game,but just not the type of game that you want to play for hours of your day like call of duty,minecraft is a advenure/building game and call of duty is a shoot'em up/war game.They are both very diffrent but at the same time fun-carson:D

2. imme

imme Well Known Member

Why are you comparing minecraft and call of duty? Is it even legal to compare the two?

• Like Like x 1
  3. ProForYou

ProForYou Active Member

First of all. As you said they are very different games. So you can't compare them. I player played call of duty for many years. Got bored. Well minecraft is a chill game. No action not making you rage. Call of duty makes you rage like hell and is just bullshit game for me because i got sick of it. In minecraft you can build almost what you want. In call of duty you just can kill. About graphics i hear a LOT of people talking about minecraft graphics and call of duty graphics. First of all if minecraft had (call of duty graphics) no one was going to buy it because no one was going to be able to play it because of the lagg. Also first rule.. You CAN'T fucking compare those to game games because they are completely different. Minecraft is a great community game that makes you feel ok when you play it. Call of duty is a fucking rage game that makes you sick everyday and fight with your parent parents everyday because you are on game rage mode. (true story). End of the story.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Conanto

Conanto Well Known Member

In my opinion, call of duty is a game people that suck at other shooters go. It requires no skill to win, insta death, has the same graphics since call of duty 4( like 5 or 6 years ago i think). I liked this game back then, but now its the nest of little kids raging and screaming at the screen.

• Like Like x 4
  5. ProForYou

ProForYou Active Member

Thats why i got sick of it. It is a fun game if you are a team of 5 people playing it. but not anymore. All the kids are pressing Z and start screaming. Mom jokes. Swearing. I am sick of it!

6. FillWerrel

FillWerrel Survival Staff
    Staff Member Newshound

I used to play Black Ops and still sometimes play Modern Warfare 3, and I did pre-order Black Ops 2 for the heck of it, but the Call of Duty series is slowly turning from a fun gaming environment to 8 year olds calling people noobs. I mainly play Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption and other Rockstar Games, but not call of duty as much any more.

7. 501999wolfman

501999wolfman Member

man,ya'll are only saying that because like i said,"I know that some people reading this think call of duty sucks just because it doesn't have ANY thing to do with minecraft"-carson:cool:

8. 501999wolfman

501999wolfman Member

FillWerrel i am a 12 year old and that is pretty close to 8 so i get what YOUR saying,as for everyone else.....-carson

9. ProForYou

ProForYou Active Member

Well. I love call of duty. I started playing call of duty on a nomrla age. I think i was like 10 - 11. When i started playing the game it was really chill. I love it i played MANY MANY MANY hours of the game. But today because the computers are cheaper and the stuff are cheaper now the parents can spend more money for their kids and buy a computer. I don't say it is their fault. But now more and more kids are playing call of duty that are under 10 years old age. I don't say kids sucks and they are annoying. Because you find them in minecraft and they are really nice sometimes. But in call of duty because everyone is raging they are over reacting like hell. I bought call of duty Modern Warfare 3. Played it 2 hours. unistalled cd out of the window. Tried to get my money back. No succes. :S

10. CSS, on the other hand...

11. ProForYou

ProForYou Active Member

Never liked that game. MEh i was good on it. But i didn't like it. My friends was saying that i had been playing it for many years becuase i was good. lol

12. 501999wolfman

501999wolfman Member

ProForYou,i might be a kid but i'm freakin good at the game i've always got the highest score on my team and when someone kills me i just yell "screw you!" into the mic and kill them back when i respawn.You shouldn't be going around saying that kids go cry to thier mom about it just because you do-carson:p

13. ProForYou

ProForYou Active Member

carson. My point wasnt that. Wow this is completely wrong. I mean that the guys that plays call of duty. Are saying that. Most of them because i played it and i heared a lot of that. Sorry if you got me wrong. I am really sorry. That wasnt my point!

14. ProForYou

ProForYou Active Member

Also everybody was a kid!

15. 501999wolfman

501999wolfman Member

ProForYou,apology accepted-you know who :D

16. ProForYou

ProForYou Active Member

To be honest. Call of duty is a good game. But for my opinion i am old for it. I played since call of duty 3 or 4 i don't really remember. Good times. Anyways happy gaming!

17. shadowslasher11

shadowslasher11 Well Known Member

InfinityWard=Sucks

TreyArch=Awesome

• Like Like x 1
  18. spriggs107

spriggs107 Well Known Member

I only played cod zombies. -you know who cause it says it right to the left what my name is right here
    <----------- i made you a arrow just in case you didnt know your left. Thats me! :p

• Like Like x 2
  19. TechTeller

TechTeller Forum Legend

Cascading Style Sheets? o_O

20. Wiiillx

Wiiillx Well Known Member

Lol, comparing CoD to MineCraft and saying the graphics are better than MineCraft? Wow :L

• Like Like x 2