Creative Protect Armor Stands From People Not Added

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by SimplyNova, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimplyNova

SimplyNova Member

So I found out this little problem over a few weeks is rather quite annoying. Many people know I do not add people to any plot of mine anymore, because in the past my plots have been greifed or made out to something I do not want publicly seen has if I've built it myself. Anyways, a player by the name DownRacer360 recently enough this morning was welcomed to view my plot, and upon him viewing it, he fooled with the armor stands, by taking the heads and armor and then after when I later denied him he stole armor and the head of the main welcoming "character" or armor stand. This is quite annoying to know any player can go on my plot and take items right off the armor stands, and I don't know if anyone else would say the same but it is quite annoying.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Verlit

Verlit Active Member

Hey, you can always type /plotme deny *, which denies everybody despite Overseers bypassing the disability to enter but yeah, I think it'd be rather annoying regardless.

3. LovelyGabiMC

LovelyGabiMC Member

Well this on player has had a issue with taking people heads on armor stands, today someone said he too, a head from their plot

4. Kenny

Kenny Well Known Member

I think its a mojang issue with armor stands, same with colored glass defaulting to white when broken. could be something to do with plotme, but I dont see that being the case, as we use a different region system/plugin on survival, and the issue is there. other thn doing what sparx said, I am unsure of a real way to stop this from happening.

5. SimplyNova

SimplyNova Member

Well it be amazing to do some trouble shooting on the problem, as it is VERY annoying to get on almost everyday and invite people to see the plot and they steal from the armor stands. For now the problem has been averted by simply putting barriers around the characters but that does cause a problem when it comes to where certain things should be. So I hope in someway there is a solution aside from that.

6. Kenny

Kenny Well Known Member

blame mojang

7. Sahib

Sahib Member

Honestly I think the best way to approach this is simple, to deny people you don't want to touch them, and then push the armor stands so denied people can't touch them. Simple.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Sahib

Sahib Member

Yeah, well if you keep the armor stands by the edges, denied people can still get to them.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. LovelyGabiMC

LovelyGabiMC Member

that is true. and even though you can move the head you can also just build a wall around it. so so wont have ro move it. and no one csan get it

10. Sahib

Sahib Member

I will now say this to every problem about Minecraft that pops up.
    Thank you Kenny for inspiring me to completely ignore the situation.
    #Kenny4President2K16

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  11. Wrathyio

Wrathyio Active Member

I think he just means that there isn't much anyone can do about it because it's a problem associated with Minecraft itself, as opposed to something that could be fixed with troubleshooting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. SimplyNova

SimplyNova Member

If someone can discontinue this that'd be great =D

13. edsta024

edsta024 Active Member

Locked thread.

**EDit**
    (If thats not what you meant message me and I can unlock it)

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.