Jolicraft 1.1 is a texture pack that is aiming for a “jolly” look for Minecraft. You can customize this texture pack by going to the link at the bottom of the page. It is also a texture pack that many players on our server currently use (minecraftserver.com) and I have had very good feedback from them.
About Jolicraft 1.1:
- Jolicraft is up to date with Minecraft 1.1
- Jolicraft is a 16×16 resolution texture pack
- You are able to customize Jolicraft
- The author is not making any more of these types of texture pack
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into your texturepacks folder.
- Texture packs folder can be found > start > run > %appdata% > .minecraft > texturepacks.
- Or just run Minecraft and Press Mods and Texture Packs, then press open Texture Packs folder.
- Play Minecraft!