A new snapshot was released by Minecraft developer, Jens Bergensten (Jeb_) on Thursday, 24th May titled 12w21a. However due to confirmed singleplayer world corruption, the snapshot was updated and there were a lot of bug fixes. A complete changelog of both the snapshots is listed below.
- Villagers will trade items.
- Added a “currency item” (Emeralds – Found in Mountain Biomes).
- A few minor terrain changes.
- Universal Deposit and Withdraw chests, Enderchests.
- Added a /seed command for showing the map seed
- Added sandstone stairs
- A lot of smaller changes and fixes
- New Creative Mode inventory screen.
- Updated language files to correct emerald/diamond mixup.
- Fixed World Corruption.
- Other fixes.