Survival The Town Hub Is Here

Discussion in 'News / Server Information' started by FillWerrel, Jul 27, 2015.

1. FillWerrel

FillWerrel Survival Staff
    Staff Member Newshound

2015-07-26_21.36.00.png

The long awaited Town Hub, built by Baerbros, has arrived. The portal to the town hub is located south of spawn, across from the event hub portal. Below are some questions and information.

What does the Town Hub allow me to do?
    • It allows Mayors that have created towns to have a portal leading directly from the hub to the town.
    • It enables players to easily discover and join new towns without the need to walk or fly there on their own.
    I'm a Mayor, how can I get my town set up in the Town Hub?
    • You must ask an Administrator or an Overseer to get a portal placed in the Town Hub. They will ask you which house you want your portal to be located in.
    • The Administrator or Overseer will then set the portals up for you at no additional cost. It is required to already have a designated area for your stargate at your town, and the rule board must be placed within viewing distance of the gate.
    What happens if I lose my Mayor rank or do not want my portal in the Town Hub anymore?
    • If you no longer wish to be apart of the Town Hub, or have lost your Mayor rank, please notify an Administrator or an Overseer as soon as possible. The Town Hub will most likely fill up rather quickly, so notifying us will make the process much smoother.
    • If you lose your Mayor rank, you must leave the Town Hub. No exceptions are made.

My portal is created. Now what?
    • Once your portal is finished and your rule board is approved, your town is now considered official. Enjoy!

#1 FillWerrel, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. rocman

rocman Active Member

Also I believe Baerbros built it. Sorry just trying to fit that detail in here.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Baer

Baer Survival Staff
    Staff Member

I did build it, Fill along with Dzyriq helped me set up some some stuff.

4. coolskimmpyss

coolskimmpyss Active Member

Rules must be set up before we can get the portal?

5. Baer

Baer Survival Staff
    Staff Member

Yes, your town and rule board must be complete before the portal