The Sacred Cookie - A Random Minecraft Story

Discussion in 'Written' started by Pinecone, May 9, 2014.

1. Pinecone

Pinecone Active Member

A roar emerged from the roofed forest biome as I zipped through, several stacks of cookies in my inventory. The unusual creature was the only mob that had the power to eat through the cookie rocks blocking the entrance of the temple. It let out a growl as it lunged toward me. It wasn't me it was after, but the cookies that I used to guide it. How did I get here you ask? It was only a few days ago...

The wise villager stumbled over to me, as he limped without his cane as a result of old age. I was the only "normal" human in the village (I wasn't very normal compared to them) and the only one willing to adventure besides the wise one. But he was old, and adventure would be impossible. Until I found the cookie only found deep in the roofed forest biome. It could cure any illness, or grant youth to the elderly. "Endey," the wise one whispered. I paused to let him conclude his thoughts, as his mind was weak like the rest of him. "Yes, what do you need, sir?" I replied. He paused again; he needed to rethink what I said over again. "ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLLLE?!" I stared at him as if he had two heads, as he stood still, staring off into space. "Oh, sorry. That was from a uh, uhm..." He never finished that sentence. "Anyways, I would like you to find the sacred cookie. It's located deep in that forest," He implied as he pointed toward the biome. I quickly zipped out of the house. I wanted to let the wise one adventure once again.

I sprinted into the forest, iron sword in hand. I had gathered cookies from the village bakery to lead the monster into breaking the cookie stones blocking the temple. They were also my food supply along my quest. I could make a simple base for the night with the enormous amount of wood and cobblestone I took with me. Eventually, nightfall came. Zombies and creepers emerged from the darkness. The village and I had made a truce with the skeleton king, thus those mobs wouldn't attack me. I was skilled with a sword, and I sliced my way to victory against the hostile mobs. It was extremely late, but I was able to create a small one-by-two wooden hut before I drifted off to sleep...

A large endstone cave was visible in the distance. Suddenly, there was a purple flash from deep inside the cave. The dragon had awaken! I held out a cookie to the entrance of the cave. The dragon smelled it's sweet, loveable scent as it wavered through the air. All I heard was the flap of a wing before I was running for my life, and for the wise one's. The dragon let out a fierce growl as it chased me through the forest.

Want to see how it ends? Part two will be out soon. I'll be writing it in a bit. Enjoy my story!

• Cookie Cookie x 3
  2. shadowslasher11

shadowslasher11 Well Known Member

I thought this was a story about Mango.

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  3. Pinecone

Pinecone Active Member

So mango led a dragon to a cookie temple?

4. carson378

carson378 Active Member

And that, kids, is how babies are born.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. BudderUSA

BudderUSA Creative Staff
    Staff Member

This is why we can't have nice things. :confused:

6. Cepheid99

Cepheid99 Member

I totally thought this was going to feature Serite​

[​IMG]
    the cookie monster​
    :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. carson378

carson378 Active Member

Cepheid is right, change it to Serite Immediately Ender! XD

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Pinecone

Pinecone Active Member

I might make Serite the dragon's companion, i don't know! XD

9. Cepheid99

Cepheid99 Member

Companion? you mean as in share cookies? idk 'bout that

10. carson378

carson378 Active Member

Yeah that would never work. Also Cepheid get on hardcore!

11. Legopossible

Legopossible Active Member

I know I have fans, but this is annoying!

12. HarryTurney

HarryTurney Forum Legend

I have a fan too
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. carson378

carson378 Active Member

w0t m8?