The Sacred Cookie - A Random Minecraft Story - Part 4

Discussion in 'Written' started by Pinecone, Jun 15, 2014.

?

Do you want to see another series like this?

Poll closed Jun 22, 2014.
  1. YES

50.0%
  2. No way

50.0%
  1. Pinecone

Pinecone Active Member

The wise one was chewing on the bars. He wasn't huge anymore, but he was still a zombie and he was still larger than the rest of us. Chomp chomp, grr was all you could hear if you stood next to the cage. It would take him literally 1,500 years to break out, so we were not worried about him at the moment. The ender dragon was still here, resting in front of the village entrance. We decided that it would be our guard and also my pet or companion. But one thing was in need. A golden apple to change the zombie king back.

"Good luck finding a dungeon, Endey!" the villagers cheered as I left. I waved as my dragon and I flew all the way to a desert biome. "Woah, this has more cacti than I expected!" I said to my dragon. Hm, I should give her a name, I pondered. I assumed it was a girl due to stories saying ender dragons drop their e Endrggs along with a portal back when they are killed. Of course, I would never kill my dragon. Maybe Endrillia? Of course! That's a perfect name! So, I named her Endrillia.

I saw five square pits in the ground all in a line. "Those must be dungeons," I told Endrillia. I flew down to inspect them. There was a layer of sand at the bottom, but there were some bumps where chests would be. The walls were cobblestone. They were dungeons, all right. Endrillia melted all of the sand into glass with her fire breath. Since it was clear, I was able to break the glass and get down to a chest without summoning any mobs. No golden apples in the first dungeon, But there was a saddle, some wheat, and a music disc. I put the saddle on Endrillia.

The second dungeon had no wheat, but it did have more wheat, some bread, and horse armor. I ate one bread and kept the rest of the loot. The third dungeon had some iron, some more bread, and even more wheat. Another music disc turned up as well. The fourth dungeon had the most loot so far, with some bread, wheat, two music discs, horse armor, and lots of iron. But no golden apples. I arrived at the fifth hole. "What happened to the sand?" I asked myself. All I could see was a deep hole, probably leading to bedrock. I hopped onto Endrillia and flew down the hole.

Whoosh! Endrillia flew down at full speed. After what seemed like hours, she finally reached the bottom. There was a chest nearby. I held a torch so no monsters would come and surprise me. I opened it, and a hole opened into the void under me. I fell down, but thankfully, Endrillia caught me. I patted her head and reached for the loot inside. There was nothing but one golden apple. I quickly picked it out and Endrillia rushed out if the hole.

She flew up, and made a sharp turn toward the village. It was like riding on a pig as it jumped off of a cliff. After only a few minutes, we arrived at the village. The local brewer was holding a splash potion of weakness. He saw me and threw it at the wise one. "Feed him the apple," the brewer said excitedly. I taunted the wise one by telling him the golden apple was villager flesh. He grabbed it out of my hand and gobbled it up like it was the last thing he'd ever eat. Slowly, but surely, he started turning back to a normal villager. He was exhausted. The prison guards dragged him into jail. But they did give him the most luxurious and largest room in the prison.

This series is over, but I might make another series of the same characters if enough people want me to. Thanks for reading!

• Like Like x 1
  2. rocman

rocman Active Member

I want another series! I'm with ya all the way Ender! Way to go!

• Friendly Friendly x 1