The Sacred Cookie - A Random Minecraft Story - Part 2

Discussion in 'Written' started by Pinecone, May 12, 2014.

1. Pinecone

Pinecone Active Member

I saw it. The cookie temple was only a few blocks in front of me. I ran in front of the cookie-blocked entrance of the temple. I led the dragon by throwing the cookie in front of the giant stones, and the dragon came crashing through the cookie rocks to grab the actual cookie. There I saw it. Shining brighter than glowstone and a beacon combined, the cookie lay on a small pillar. The dragon was busy munching on the cookie stones, so it wouldn't be much of an issue for the moment. I quickly grabbed the cookie off of the pillar so no one would see me...

Never mind! A group of horrible-looking cookie zombies arose from the ground. They growled and groaned as they limped toward me. Think fast, my mind told me as I quickly ran behind the dragon. I spotted some vines dangling from the trees. My mind raced, and I had an idea! I could take a vine and use it as a rein for the dragon. Then, I could fly it home and leave these sick monsters behind. I yanked a vine down and tied it around the dragon's head like a rein. I mounted it and flew it up into the sky.

To make sure that the monsters wouldn't catch up, I made the dragon shoot purple flames down at them. They limped, fell down, and crumbled into a pile of cookies. The dragon raced toward the village. RAWR! It pierced the air with it's terrifying cry. A cookie ghast had shot it with a fireball! It turned around, enraged. It made the ghast burst into purple flames with its powers. It again crumbled. I rewarded the dragon with a cookie as it flew on to the village.

The dragon landed safely in front of the village. It grunted slightly and let me dismout it. Many villagers ran up to me and asked me if I had the cookie. I nodded slightly and turned toward the wise one's house. Inside, he lay on his bed. I held up the cookie, and he was slightly blinded by its brightness. "You did that for me?" he asked as he sat up. He thanked me and grabbed the cookie. He started cackling in the most evil way possible. "Foolish human. For I am no villager. I am the zombie king! And with one tiny nibble of this cookie, I have all the power I'll ever need!" My jaw dropped. The other villagers shrieked as he bit the cookie and ate a bite of it. He suddenly transformed into a giant zombie villager!

Surprise! This isn't the end! Part three is coming as soon as I get around to it. Enjoy!

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. carson378

carson378 Active Member

And then the dragon kills the giant zombie because ender dragon = OP and then these guys got a hold of the dragon:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. rocman

rocman Active Member

WHAT THE FUCK CARSON?!

4. carson378

carson378 Active Member

ninja sex party dude

5. rocman

rocman Active Member

lol