Creative Surveyor Resignation

Discussion in 'Creative Server Chat' started by flubbyfluffer, Jan 24, 2015.

1. flubbyfluffer

flubbyfluffer Well Known Member

I have been pondering for a few days on whether or not I should resign, and I have come to the decision that I will. It has been fun having more perks and AntiAD finally getting off my back, but I am very far into the terraforming for my architect project and I have been a tad lazy on my chat surveillance. A very large reason why I have played on this server and on Minecraft for so long is because of this server's community. Talking to the people here is really fun. However, preventing spam or others being rude has become stressful. I see a lot of it, and thus I have begun to use a side of me a lot more than I would like to. I feel that resigning will help relieve some of this stress that I have, but just because I resign doesn't mean I won't be helping people. I just don't want to be that one person that so many people call on to help. I like to help people, but numerous questions so often grows irritating and tiring. Basically, I want to be more of a surveyor's assistant. Resigning will give me more time to talk to others and more time to work on my project. Thank you for giving me surveyor, I enjoyed the time I had it, but I would like to resign.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  2. FillWerrel

FillWerrel Survival Staff
    Staff Member Newshound

Staff is a big job, bigger than most people think it is, and it does induce stress occasionally. Nobody wants to play a game just to be stressed!
    Thanks for all you did :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Juwn

Juwn Active Member

thank you for all you've done flubby :)

4. Faddyj

Faddyj Member

Ditto what John said :)

5. Juwn

Juwn Active Member

you do realise the creator of the gif- which isn't me btw makes fun of the US army with those gifs. Hence the clown theme?

6. Juwn

Juwn Active Member

7. Faddyj

Faddyj Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. flubbyfluffer

flubbyfluffer Well Known Member

Such relation, much wow.

• Agree Agree x 2