Creative New Designer Applications

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by LikePoseidon, Sep 28, 2013.

1. LikePoseidon

LikePoseidon Active Member

Instead of just having an OS say yes or no to somebodies Designer app we could make it the same system as Architects. Where the majority or Designers and OS must approve of a Designer build for them to become a Designer. Thoughts?

2. Thr0ttie

Thr0ttie Overseer

that would take forever, you see how long it takes some architect apps and there are wayyy more designers that we would have to wait on even for the shitty builds, the way it is now is simple and fine

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. coolskimmpyss

coolskimmpyss Active Member

How about It requires 5 votes if the majority of those is yes than its accepted

4. PickachuKrew

PickachuKrew Active Member

3 yes votes = designer

1 no votes = deny

Although Thr0ttie is correct, how often do you think designers would check the threads? I mean, of course Overseers would still vote but meh.

5. Dzyriq

Dzyriq Just another humble Overseer

We do have problems with the architect system, How many active architects do you see on the server, not many. Anyway when it comes to designer builds we do look at quality. If I think there is a slight chance that another OS will approve the build then Ill reply to the post saying that it is this build is not my cup of tea so the post at least gets bumped.

• Like Like x 1