Koalas

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by BudderUSA, Aug 17, 2015.

1. BudderUSA

BudderUSA Creative Staff
    Staff Member

This is a non real history lesson on the "Giant Wall Of Invisible Immortal Koalas" that surrounds Sydney Australia.
    Bajillions of years ago when the majestic city of Sydney was being build by the Koala Wizards of Space, the Koala Wizards wanted their city to be protected from the savage Potato Lords of the North. So, the Koala Wizards made these huge invisible immortal koalas and stacked them put on top of each other to make a wall. Any intruder who went near this invisible wall was quickly eaten by these huge beastly koalas and was never seen or heard from again. Although they were seen again, on the other side.. Ah yes, these koalas did indeed poop, and when the fair people of Sydney found out that there was too much poop build up, they hired and moved all the poop people into the area of the giant's behinds. These poor people of Sydney's job was to make a secondary wall out of the poop, they would get up each and every morning and make the poop into bricks,. Slaving of this second wall day and night they have finally finished. With all the left over poop they painted red and sold them to the other countries as regular plain old bricks, claiming to be made of mud and clay. While the rest of the world used cement like resources to secure the bricks, the poor people of Sydney were part start fish and they used the literal blood, sweat and tears to hold the bricks in place. Meaning, they would cut off a limb or two, grow it back and continue on working.. Oh yes! And did I mention that everything that the Giant Invisible Immortal Koalas processed was invisible too? Ah yes.. This is why no one knows of this silly history story and why there are random sightings of birds flying into the wall and disappearing. Although the people of Sydney have mostly forgotten, some have not and feared that it might eat modern day people, so they made an over night effort and raised the walls up do that boats, cars and people will not getting so tragically eaten. Hope you enjoyed my crazy screwed up story I thought of today.. And remember kids, don't run into glass doors, it's not good for your health!

• Like Like x 2
  2. BudderUSA

BudderUSA Creative Staff
    Staff Member

I don't think I've ever written "koala"so many times in one story ever..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. flubbyfluffer

flubbyfluffer Well Known Member

c:
    what a "crappy" story
    no not really
    *hint hint*
    *wink wink*
    [​IMG] I think one of them escaped the wall (and somehow lost its invisibility)
    good thing he hasn't changed

4. DeadLocked

DeadLocked Active Member

I dare you to say koala one more time

5. Gamer

Gamer Active Member

Koala.

6. DeadLocked

DeadLocked Active Member

GODAMNITWHYY

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Gamer