Guilty Pleasure Video Games

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by shadowslasher11, Jun 23, 2015.

1. shadowslasher11

shadowslasher11 Well Known Member

Let's be honest, we all have them. They're shitty, terrible, and clearly could've been better. But we all like to have fun with them, and they become a guilty pleasure of gaming when we do enjoy it. So what's yours? I'm curious to know, we all have them, and mine's below.

Mine: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Operation Raccoon City is a game that takes you back to the events of Resident Evil 2 and 3 for a majority of the game. In this game, you take on the role of an Umbrella Corporation Special Tactics Unit in which you're tasked with several assignments of gaining control over the zombie riddled Raccoon City as you try to kill all S.T.A.R.S members and anyone in the way of trying to get you out of the picture. The ultimate goal in the story is that the team is trying to prevent the truth of Raccoon City from getting out into wide spread media. As you progress through the city, your goals meet uncomfortable and familiar warzones crawling with zombies between your squadron and the U.S military as they try to hunt down information linking the disaster to Umbrella.

The gameplay ranges from a lot of stuff I really love about this game. From zombies being used as meatshields, to each character having their own special abilities to be used. It becomes a lot of fun when you get into the war zones. Certain and recognizable areas of Resident Evil 1-3 appear as your battlegrounds in which you fight against both the zombies and enemies. This allows for dynamic gameplay of how you should focus your attacks as you can use gas bombs to attract zombies to certain locations. You can also cause trouble with abilities by turning invisible with one character or dishing out the most damage with simple weaponry than all the other characters. It becomes crazy fun to do so.

Would I recommend this game? Um...maybe, it depends really on the taste of the person and how much you can tolerate bugs. There's a few bugs here and there, but I've never noticed a ton where it makes the game unplayable except for a level progression bug I noticed one time. But other than that, ya, I'd totally suggest this game as it's a great ton of fun you can have. Especially with friends. Yes, AI needed work but other than that, I never had an issue.

Cinematic Trailer:

2. Marshall

Marshall Survival Staff

NASCAR 14: a game about NASCAR. The game is bug filled and crashes a bunch. A few of those glitches are fun to exploit, like when you push the sand barrels out into the track at Pocono. Sometimes I love to actually try to race in the game. Other times I like to see how many cars I can take out due to engine failures by doing head on collisions.

3. Legopossible

Legopossible Active Member

Minecraft.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

Minecraft, Though I wouldn't say it is terrible but defiantly lots of room for improvement. It is my guilty pleasure in terms of games. Even though it is full of bugs and missing many features it should have it keeps me coming back.

I don't really have any "terrible" games that I play, honestly if it is that bad I just stop playing it.

#4 Exavious, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. JaneWolf

JaneWolf New Member

Mine used to be Secret of the Solstice before they took it down. Now it's definitely Minecraft.

• Like Like x 1