Creative Designer Build "wip"

Discussion in 'Creative Building Projects' started by CoolGirlRocks, Feb 25, 2015.

?

Is this good???

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Take away Castle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Add more houses to village

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  5. Add more Trees

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Add on to castle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CoolGirlRocks

CoolGirlRocks Member

This is my Designer build and dzy said to make this for some tips so this is what i have so far.. if you want to see it in game the warp/plot warp to my plot is /p h:2 25CoolGirl if i could get some tips that would be awesome,

everything thats in the build, very small Castle with hidden spot (not really that hidden,) Small village, Lake with river & Dock,

Attached Files:

2. BudderUSA

BudderUSA Creative Staff
    Staff Member

Needs more detail and better landscape.

3. CoolGirlRocks

CoolGirlRocks Member

just so you know the landscape took a very long time to do over 3 months so... & the castle was something i did when i was bored so thats why that no very good, the houses in the small village i did not really think much of till now, (i build those when i was hafe asleep) but i did add something underground (the hidden/not so hidden place) for the castle witch is from my first app, and yes that bit is a little random but i will be working on that soon to make it fit in, anyway thank you for the tips (i hope to get more soon this is not meant to be mean at all to anyone)

#3 CoolGirlRocks, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  4. BudderUSA

BudderUSA Creative Staff
    Staff Member

I was just looking at the pictures for my judgment, so good to hear you have an underground part, they can really make a difference.

5. CoolGirlRocks

CoolGirlRocks Member

thank you i am just working on making that underground part fit in more i'm kind of do this as a old time theme before things like pcs and internet phones and stuff came out back when you has to hunt for you food =\ i have made the castle better as well it looks a lot better in game then from the screen shots,

6. BudderUSA

BudderUSA Creative Staff
    Staff Member

The terrain is nice, but if you need examples for detailing any of my plots 3 or 4 could show you a few pointers if you'd like. Also for the paths, sorta make then like they're crumbling because if you are doing a medieval theme everything is most likely going to be worn-down and used. Don't know if you would really care to do so, but the houses in the village could have chimneys, since everyone got their heat from stoves or fireplaces in the 1600s-1800s or so.

7. CoolGirlRocks

CoolGirlRocks Member

thanks again i will most likely do that tomorrow because i have been on for my max of time for today, :)