Copypasta Thread?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Juwn, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Juwn

Juwn Active Member

I'm not sure if you know what i mean by copypasta but they're usually long pieces of text claiming or describing unusual or outrageous things, for example this:
    "Are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo"
    and while they use threatening language, like the navy seal copypasta (its a tumblr version of it) it is to be taken non seriously.

2. HarryTurney

HarryTurney Forum Legend

I only have CSGO ones (looks better with global twitch emotes)

4Head MY BELLY IS LARGE 4Head MY BRAIN HAS DELAY 4Head YOU GUESS IT RIGHT 4Head I'M FROM NA 4Head

4Head MY BELLY IS FAT MY 4Head SPRAYING IS POOR 4Head NO CS SKILL AND MY NAME IS D4 4Head

4Head IM STEWIE2K 4Head I GOT SIGNED FOR CLOUD 9 4Head I'M PRETTY GOOD AT CS 4Head BUT ONLY ONLINE 4Head

4Head PUGS ARE MY GAME 4Head I LIVE UP TO MY NAME 4Head YOU GUESSED IT CORRECT 4Head STEWIE >2k< 4Head

4Head MY NAME IS TACO 4Head I COME FROM BRAZIL 4Head KNIFE ME IN-GAME 4Head i'LL KNIFE YOU FOR REAL 4Head

4Head "GO GET A TAN" 4Head "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS" 4Head FREAK'S CS CAREER 4Head JUST CAME TO AN END 4Head

ResidentSleeper My name is Yanko ResidentSleeper My voice is deep ResidentSleeper Whenever I talk ResidentSleeper I put you to sleep ResidentSleeper

4Head HI IM FREAK 4Head I REALLY LOVE TO BRAG 4Head BUT AT ALL THE MAJORS 4Head IM JUST AN ENTRY FRAG 4Head

4Head MY NAME IS NA 4Head GOING TO KATOWICE WAS OUR DREAM 4Head BUT WE ALL GOT REKT 4Head BY A BRAZILIAN TEAM 4Head

4Head GO TO MAJORS 4Head GET DESTROYED 4Head THAT'S RIGHT 4Head I'M FREAKAZOID 4Head

4Head My name is freakazoid 4Head my skills are sub-par 4Head im watching you guys play 4Head from my bullying seminar' 4Head

4Head MY NAME'S ADREN 4Head I CAN'T HIT A SHOT 4Head I'M GONNA BE CRYING 4Head WHEN KOOSTA TAKES ME SPOT 4Head

4Head MY NAME IS FREAK 4Head I'M NOW A MEME 4Head JUST LIKE THE REST 4Head OF THE NA SCENE 4Head

4Head IM TOXIC AS FUCK 4Head ITS HOW I WAS RAISED 4Head I BAIT MY TEAMMATES 4Head YES ITS ME DAZED

sumParrot MY NAME IS SUMMIT sumParrot I USED TO SAY BABLAM sumParrot BUT NOW THAT I DON'T sumParrot MY STREAM IS A SHAM sumParrot

4Head S1mple was the hope 4Head now he's gone 4Head Liquid top 8? 4Head not for long 4Head

4Head it's 1v0 4Head i think we got it 4Head there's a molly near the bomb 4Head and Summit is on it 4Head

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sahib

Sahib Member

"you fucker i'll have you know i programmed in python 1 2 and 3 not to mention c++ c c-- --c ++c and c++----, all of which are super hard languages
    get on my level kiddo or i'll fucking flame you"

4. Gamer

Gamer Active Member

Tl;dr.

Also tl;dr.

5. FillWerrel

FillWerrel Survival Staff
    Staff Member Newshound

I thought I was still "hip" and "with it" as a 19 year old should be until I saw this thread

• Funny Funny x 1