PVP Age Of The Dawn: A Geographical Map Of The Aquarius Kingdom

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by shadowslasher11, Nov 11, 2017.

1. shadowslasher11

shadowslasher11 Well Known Member

[​IMG]

1 year in the making and not even done. This is my fictional take on the Kingdom of Aquarius (PvP) from the years of 612 PE (Post Exile) to 1307 PE (Post Exile). Currently this is only a small fraction of what the full map will feature. I'm working on a redo of Blackreaver because my skill in terrain detailing has improved a lot in the past. After that I'll be moving onto the Rivirian Kingdom which is specific to my story only. In this map I have left references to some of the majorly old players of the server and to the obvious founder of the original PvP server. I bet you'll want a story too? Guess what. I got that. Enjoy.

Founded: 612 Post Exile (PE)

Founder: Aqua the First Son of Ohman (Aqua the 1st)

Collapsed: 1307 Post Exile (PE)

Size: 2,293,393 km² (885483.98 Square Miles)

Founded in 612 PE, the Aquarius Kingdom is infamously known for existing for 200 years, while at war for 500. Broken away from their Blackreaver brothers after victory found itself in Aquarius’s hands during the War of the Salted Wastes. Aquarius’s founding established a new system of laws and beliefs into the world, believing that all men and women should be allowed to appease the Gods as they pleased. Clans were formed from this and had created a system of both trust and bad blood between the clans. After the initial founding of the Kingdom, Aqua the First Son of Ohman was granted the title of ‘Oracle’ and became the first line of a long heritage that would span the next 700 years.

Within years of its founding many of the clans in the region began to turn to war against one another. Fighting desperately for the missions that their Gods had sent them on. Battles raged for years and soon claiming and losing territory became a tradition in Aquarius’s culture. In 730 PE, the weakened clans of the region had begun to rear their heads. From it spawned the large clans Cosa and the Ultor Coalition League. Their power spread fear throughout Aquarius. While Cosa was slaying clans left and right with no mercy to give, UCL was absorbing others and expanding their land. Both these clans grew to compete against even the Royal Guard to which multiple attempts on the territory failed drastically for both sides.

In the summer of 823 PE, Oracle Aqua the 5th was Assassinated in the capital by what some believed to be a Darkness Walker. With the news of the Oracle now dead, the nation erupted into war. Cosa seeing the impending chaos fled to the northern most region of the continent in hopes of avoiding the war that was about to happen entirely. UCL however shattered in two sparking a civil war within the Clan. Other smaller clans would join in on the fight to try and claim the capital city while the Royal Guard would try to protect the Oracle and his assets. For 500 years this war waged on in the nation.

The war and nation would finally end in 1307 PE. The fleeing of Oracle Aqua the 15th to the country of Blackreaver and the death of Oracle Q left many wondering what was worth fighting for. Fields of the nations had been burned and destroyed many times over, towns that were had been destroyed as well, with the Gods now dead for nearly 450 years there was no reason to fight for them, and the economy of the region was about to hit a wall. Quickly an exodus to Blackreaver was made by smaller clans to cross the Salted Wastes and go to a new land in hopes of a different reality. Larger clans stayed behind and began to rebuild their infrastructures marking an end to one era and a beginning to one that would last 200 years.

• Like Like x 4