Comments on Profile Post by HarryTurney

1. livetree84
    livetree84
    eh, apple users wouldn't be able to hear them anyway, beacuse they don't have headpnone jacks
    Oct 29, 2016
  2. livetree84
    livetree84
    and at least we use our NFC chips for somthing other then buying more garbage from apple
    Oct 29, 2016
  3. livetree84
    livetree84
    And $99/year for me to develop an app for YOUR platform?? Is that a joke?? Apple: if you need me, ill be developing that app i was going to develop for you for google. Why, BEACUSE THEY DONT CHARGE ME TO MAKE AN APP
    Oct 29, 2016
  4. Fred
    Fred
    Not having a headphone jack isn't the end of the world you know... It's pretty trivial tbh
    Oct 29, 2016
  5. livetree84
    livetree84
    pretty trivial??? iPhones are used more for listening to music then they are for calling! Aaaand now everyone has to get those wireless earbuds for over $100 if they wanna listen to there music.....
    Oct 30, 2016
  6. Fred
    Fred
    Or you could always use an adapter dongle or the lightning plug eatbuds, both of which are included with every 7
    Oct 30, 2016
  7. HarryTurney
    HarryTurney
    because they don't have a headphone jack? Even though apple put in thunderbolt headphones and an adaptor :^)
    Oct 30, 2016
  8. HarryTurney
    HarryTurney
    also the phone does have regular speakers so that comment was dumb as fuck lmao
    Oct 30, 2016
  9. livetree84
    livetree84
    "Hey bro, can I borrow your dongle? Oh wait, it doesn't work while I'm charging" and you cant use the speaker everywhere, not everyone wants to hear your music
    Oct 30, 2016
  10. HarryTurney
    HarryTurney
    then get bt headphones or don't charge and use headphones. There are also cases that add a headphone jack if you really need one
    Oct 30, 2016
  11. livetree84
    livetree84
    Yeah Cuz bt is ALWAYS cheap and reliable. And what if your phones dead? And you shouldn't need a case to get a headphone jack
    Oct 30, 2016
  12. livetree84
    livetree84
    There was no good reason to get rid of it anyway
    Oct 30, 2016
  13. HarryTurney
    HarryTurney
    then charge your phone lmao. They got rid of it because they want to force blue tooth headphones on to their user base because they know they can.

Also I don't have a iphone 7 I just find it funny how you got so triggered over that true comment
    Oct 31, 2016