Comments on Profile Post by Happy_Cookies

1. Brayneeah360
    Brayneeah360
    sorry about that - I've been playing too much skyrim and shotbow. I'll be more active here now though.
    May 27, 2013
  2. Happy_Cookies
    Happy_Cookies
    :D We should play some Shotbow together sometime! In Minez, I have a few sets of Iron armor on on of my alts, I could give you a pair and we could conquer the map! And wasted is always fun to play in groups with...I could get some of my other friends and we could make a gang >:D
    May 27, 2013
  3. Brayneeah360
    Brayneeah360
    maybe, but i don't think we live in similar enough timezones. we might be able to arrange something though. where do you live?
    May 29, 2013
  4. Brayneeah360
    Brayneeah360
    wasted and civcraft are my 2 favourites. what are yours?
    May 29, 2013
  5. Happy_Cookies
    Happy_Cookies
    I live in the United States, Michigan, So I'm in Eastern Standard Time (-5). What's your timezone? Also, Do you play on EU servers, or US Servers. (I think the AU servers are only for mineZ, not sure though) .
    May 30, 2013
  6. Happy_Cookies
    Happy_Cookies
    Also, I really like MineZ. Wasted and Smash are fun too. But I haven't really tried CivCraft...Don't entirely understand it..But maybe if we play it together, I'll take the time to actually read its wiki xD
    May 30, 2013
  7. Brayneeah360
    Brayneeah360
    oh no... our time zones are 24 hrs 2 mins apart...
    btw, i live in perth, australia
    Jun 6, 2013
  8. Brayneeah360
    Brayneeah360
    maybe we'd be able to organise something with our parents so we can play sometime on the weekend.
    Jun 6, 2013
  9. Brayneeah360
    Brayneeah360
    i play civcraft with quite a lot of my friends, i have a civ set up. would you like me to explain the basic concepts? and, it would be SO helpful if i had somebody on an opposite time zone, the civ would get a lot more culture.
    Jun 6, 2013
  10. Happy_Cookies
    Happy_Cookies
    I started playng a little CivCraft...And It seems pretty fun :D! We should defiantly set up a time and play together!
    Jun 6, 2013
  11. Brayneeah360
    Brayneeah360
    yeah... should i add you to my civ tonight? we're unitednations on us-2, and the capital city is perth. the coords are:
    X:-1492
    Z:-1829
    at least i think it is... check there on the dynmap for us-2 here:
    http://72.8.183.174:8002/
    I'll add you to the town and as a leader.
    Jun 7, 2013