進撃の巨人 - Attack on Titan

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Tsukasa Kun, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Tsukasa Kun

Tsukasa Kun Stars of the Forums

So..there's this anime that's been out recently. Attack on titan.
    AND HOLY SHIT IS IT THE BEST ANIME EVAR.
    You should all watch it.

The premise of it is that humanity has almost been wiped out by these "titans". The titans exist only to eat people. Every human now lives within three walls. The further in you go, the safer it is, the richer the people. In order to combat the titans, a special 3D maneuver gear had been developed. think of it as wearing pants that gives you spider man powers. The gear is needed in order to hit the titan's only weak spot - the back of their neck.
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

--------

This anime is super good. y'all mothafuckas should watch it. It's got action, tension, cliffhangers, and the music is kickass.
    Watch episode 1 here in high quality.

Oh, also there's a fan-made game that's actually really good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. NemoD98

NemoD98 Well Known Member

It's fucking amazing. Seriously guys. Watch it.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dzyriq

Dzyriq Just another humble Overseer

• Like Like x 1
  4. edsta024

edsta024 Active Member

I will have to watch this After I watch Valvrave. Also going to watch Kaiba out if curiosity. ^-^ Odd Stuff is very fun.
    Still need to watch Sword Art too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dzyriq

Dzyriq Just another humble Overseer

• Like Like x 1
  6. edsta024

edsta024 Active Member

Checking this out too now.

7. Stylether

Stylether Active Member

You know, if we started having a thread for all types of Anime, I might have to start lurking there obsessively, telling people what to watch.

However, for now, I'll simply say a few things. Firstly, Shingeki no Kyojin is fun, but I got spoiled into the entire storyline because of pricks on streaming sites, so I stopped watching it. When you know what the big twists are, you stop liking the entire way they slowly reveal it. It's a real pity, cause I liked it.

Now on the anime that Dzy posted: I liked Kaiba, but then again, I have a habit of liking a lot of things. I haven't yet watched Eve no Jikan because it's on my to watch list. (My to watch list is getting way too big.) I must say, you have a nice taste in anime though, but also seem to focus a lot less on the shounen and more on the seinen, so I'm not sure how often others would like it. (Shounen = Aimed at Teenagers and Young Adults, plot-driven; Seinen = Aimed at Young Adults and Adults (18-40), character-driven.)

The anime mentioned in small places: Sword Art Online is a good watch, but for the real experience I'd recommend reading the Light Novel, since it's a lot nicer there. I'm not certain what I should think about Valvrave, since the plot is rather heavy and to my liking, but whenever I see the action, all I can think of is "Space-Traveling Giant Power Ranger Mechs".

So there's my long post on stuff and more stuff. If you want a list on more anime greatness and stuff, here's a link to my animeplanet-account. I even have a Must Watch list on there, and a failure of a blog.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1