Creative Hey :) Just a few little things

Discussion in 'Creative Building Projects' started by Juwn, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Juwn

Juwn Active Member

Hello All , just a little few ideas I could share to the creative server:
    1) //Copy and //Paste , I understand this involves effort to change permissions and I am sorry but it would be nice if Designers or maybe Constructors could have this? Thank you for considering
    2) A new rank? There are loads on survival and it would be nice if we could make a new one for dedicated players such as MrAndyPipkin or Dj_Lethal to apply you would need to:
    Be a 'member' for more than a month this means signing up for constructor on the forums
    Be a regular player to the server
    3) Spawn , Is there a spawn competition where you can enter ideas for where our new players can view the capabilities of the server
    4) Rules , It would be nice when you spawn for you to get a list of rules on this server , another option is to enable /rules
    Thank you for reading :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. LikePoseidon

LikePoseidon Active Member

Just my comments on this, I think for the new rank instead of being a Constructor they should have to be a Designer since it will most likely be a step up from Designer (maybe?).
    I also have 2 ideas on how a player could achieve this rank other than the things you've listed. The first is they'd have to build something so mind blowing that even Designers will envy their building powers. Or my second idea is maybe every week/month new "building themes" will get posted up at spawn, and in a certain amount of time players have to make their interpretation of the theme (Like Dzy's build contests) and at the end of the time limit you submit your builds and if one gets approved by an OS then you get like 1/3 (or some number) needed theme completions to get to the rank.
    Sorry for rambling a bit there hope that made sense, also a possible name for this rank could be Artist?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Juwn

Juwn Active Member

I agree with that completely

4. BudderUSA

BudderUSA Creative Staff
    Staff Member

I agree completely it would be nice to have a new rank and most players such as the designers are dedicated enough to get there own rank as my self im on everyday and do i or we get credit for spending our time on the server - no, but we should. Also there is a section of the forums were ideas about spawn can be posted its under Server Suggestions and then you go into Creative folder and post an idea about the server. An other thing is "Why isn't there staff on creative any more i mean i know you need to be on survival but creative feels like it just got thrown away by the staff besides Stanky2, hes the only one to log on weekly and most people need to get staff help - this is why others are getting griefed so much." Im just saying.

5. stanky2

stanky2 Overseer

I like a lot of these idea, and we are fleshing out some actually...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Juwn

Juwn Active Member

:D Yay!

7. BudderUSA

BudderUSA Creative Staff
    Staff Member

Yay Stanky :D :cat:

8. LikePoseidon

LikePoseidon Active Member

About the last part you said, the server has the spam filter to monitor chat without need of staff, and the plot system is designer so griefers shouldn't be able to grief. If you are wise about who you add then you should be fine, or remove people when you are offline. So yeah the server was originally designed to be staff-free. Sorry for getting off topic. xD
    To get back on track... I'm super excited some of those ideas are being used! xD

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. BudderUSA

BudderUSA Creative Staff
    Staff Member

Well most builders aren't very smart lol - sorry to say

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Oryxa

Oryxa New Member

pie

• Ninja Ninja x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
  11. Juwn

Juwn Active Member

I have noticed that either by accident or very cleverly the ranks are in an alphabetical order. Builder , Constructor, Designer , so the new rank should begin with either E or F because it is hard to find a building-related rank begining with an E. We have B,C,D we need an E or an F

12. NemoD98

NemoD98 Well Known Member

Erector?

13. BudderUSA

BudderUSA Creative Staff
    Staff Member

Hmm.. Electrition XD or Estimator

14. iwannadance101

iwannadance101 New Member

hai budder and others i have an idea maybe when new people join the server they could start on cunstructor then they have to make something Mind blowing so they get designer, if they dont make something mind blowing and they post it, maybe give em a second chance?? they prob worked really hard and didnt get it u could give em advise for things. do u guys agree??:D

15. Thr0ttie

Thr0ttie Overseer

no

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Ninja Ninja x 1
  16. BudderUSA

BudderUSA Creative Staff
    Staff Member

I agree with Thr0ttie sorry but its true we don't need things like that on the server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Juwn

Juwn Active Member

I agree with Thr0ttie too!

18. Legopossible

Legopossible Active Member

:l
    Actually I kind of like having only the current ranks on creative.
    I don't think there should be anymore, or less. :D