Ocelots, Cats, Kittens

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Conanto, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Conanto

Conanto Well Known Member

throtie and me went into his server to try the new update, we noticed it was potinless because cats aren that great. I liked the jungle biome, but I dont think it its worthy to get a new map just to jungles. What do you guys think about it?
    I think in the future we could use enchantment bottle as rewards.

Attached Files:

2. phoenix1135

phoenix1135 Active Member

Hopefully jeb will think about adding improved chat but cats were on the top of the list it seems.

3. Thr0ttie

Thr0ttie Overseer

I really just want an actual use for saddles, but of course new stuff has to be added before all the random old stuff can be fixed

• Like Like x 1
  4. Natbyte

Natbyte Overseer

Personally I think Jeb has lost his way a touch, Notch's vision helped drive the game forward, it now appears meaningless fluff is being added, when at the end of the day I can think of many more important areas to address and focus development on.

Such a decent chat system, stopping xraying server side..........because hey you know not many people like play minecraft online but we have cats many cats.....maybe its Jebs nod to Dwarf Fortress :cool:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Looken

Looken Active Member

u dont hafto reset the map, we can expand it tho

6. Darker0001

Darker0001 New Member

Looken the Jungle biomes don't exist on the current map. A new one would need to be created.

Honestly I don't mind if we had a new map, but that is just cause I don't have alot sunk into the current one lol. A jungle home would be pretty nice though :p

7. Thr0ttie

Thr0ttie Overseer

There is a way to get jungles in the current map but it may have a few snags, but honestly its nothing special, definitely not worth getting a whole new map for

8. Conanto

Conanto Well Known Member

well thats why you dont mind it, cuz you dont have alot of stuff, but think about town owners, people with projects, We have a very amazing map right now, map reset will only bring chaos and rage quits.

9. Darker0001

Darker0001 New Member

10. res34

res34 New Member

We could just have an admin spawn a couple dozens stacks of the jungle tree, and then plant a jungle (where apparently nearby saplings in 2x2 squares will join together to form giant trees). I know the admins and such don't really enjoy doing this, but it is a way to get a jungle without having to expand the map or use a new one.

11. bajj597

bajj597 Forum Legend

to make one biome would take hours or days, let alone 5-6 small or 3-4 huge ones

12. res34

res34 New Member

Just make one and make it a server event that anyone can participate in and help build?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

or just have a admin shop at bank or something that sells the sapplings for some gold. that way everyone can just plant their own trees in their tree farms as they see fit.