Dishonored

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Pocnet, Oct 12, 2012.

1. globster8

globster8 Well Known Member

I can never tell who's a good guy and who's a bad guy. Sometimes I expect people to be quiet if they see me because they just look like normal people and then they freak out and alert the guards. I pretty much just either kill or choke out everyone I see now.

The game is really getting boring now though - I think I'm about 3/4 of the way through though, so hopefully it's over soon. Everything is too predictable - just upgrade the night vision power early on so you can see everything going on and then either sneak around or kill people off 1 and 2 at a time. As long as you make sure that you don't get more than 2 or 3 guys after you at one time, it's tough to lose a fight. Almost every death I have is from getting bored and just charging into a room shooting arrows and slashing sword, which attracts a bunch of attention.

BTW, for those who agreed with liking games that allow for more of the hack and slash/bulldozer way of playing, try Prototype 2. Hands down the best game I've ever played for free roaming, just tearing stuff up, and going crazy. Kill anyone you want, destroy things, make human bombs, anything is allowed and doesn't really affect the outcome of the game - yet at the same time, the actual game and story line are very good....I need to play that game again...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Prototype is the best game I ever played, altho, I did not buy 2 because I just didn't want it at the time, and now I can't have it because I bought alot of other games.
    Well, for the Dishonored part, I don't really like the game.
    Played it with my friend and both got bored fast. :(

3. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

I have a hard time really getting into and engaging in the story of Dishonored. I don't think its well written and the combat system is not really all that amazing either as most your time is spent just sneaking around knocking people out. Some of the abilities are nice but overall the game is not nearly what I was expecting from all the hype. I'd much rather spend time playing games that took on this genre and owned it like Dues Ex: Human Revolution, Assassin's creed or Splinter Cell.

• Like Like x 1