_kiibo_'s Adept Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builders' started by _kiibo_, Dec 31, 2017.

?

Does this qualify for adept level builder

Poll closed Feb 17, 2018.
  1. YES!!!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. no :(

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. _kiibo_

_kiibo_ New Member

2. Marshall

Marshall Survival Staff

I voted no, I came there and checked out the build myself and in my opinion there is not much to it. All it is 3 rooms connected to each other. The requirement was the build had to be a 75x75, this build is not really that close to that as well. Good builds take lots of time and this looks like it just took you a couple of days. I think that you could spend more time improving the build by adding some more rooms and making things more detailed. I think you have a good start to this build but I just think that there needs to be more really. :)

3. Death_Witch

Death_Witch Survival Staff

I am sorry Kiibo, I do not thinks it is up to "spawn build standards" I see 3 boxes connected by a nice bridge,
    think you need to do some more on the building part. and to be the 75 x 75 at least rule.
    no for now

4. _Beep_

_Beep_ Survival Staff
    Staff Member

I voted no, dude. The build doesn't meet the required 75x75 requirement, for a start. The build itself is very simplistic, it's as Marshall has already said, just three rooms connected together.
    I feel like a lot could be done with this build. Starting with the exteriors of the rooms, they are very basic square shapes, a lot could be done to give a more jungle treehouse feel to them.
    The connecting bridges could also be improved, as they are very rigid (While I realise this is Minecraft there are ways to give a less rigid feel), which to me make them seem very out of place.
    The interiors are very simple and as well. So much more could have been done.

I feel that a lot more could have been done with this build, and that not enough time and energy was put in to it.

Best of luck in future applications :)