Survival New Mining Method: Deep Sea Mining

Discussion in 'Minecraft Server Tutorials' started by Exavious, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

Deep Sea Mining
    by: Exavious
    Hi there and welcome to my thread on a new and exciting way to get rich fast with minimal effort. I initially decided to not reveal this method and give people a chance to discover it on their own, and now over time more people have discovered what I have and I want to give you a chance to get in on the ore rush with the rest of us before every Ocean has been scoured clean! Here is a picture of what awaits you should you decide to apply what I am revealing.

gold 1.png

With the new ore generation unique to this map, and the added clusters to the lower levels, things like this happen at the bottom of deep oceans where the y level is way down at 15-20. You can actually see lots of the gold, diamonds and many other ores all over the ocean floor ripe for the taking. Another example picture below!

2017-04-11_18.08.04.png

SO, now that i have your attention. You may ask, what do i need to mine at the bottom of ocean? Well, Grab your pick.. guzzle a water breathing potion... a nightvision potion (or turn your gamma really high!) as well if you like more visibility and start your adventure! I personally use respiration 3, aqua affinity and depth strider 3 to make the task even easier.

And you know what makes this even better?

No mobs or lava in get in your way! :)

I hope this was informational and useful to you, and I wish you the best of luck joining me in my Deep Sea Mining expedition! See you down there.

~Exavious
    2017-04-11_18.58.26.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. FillWerrel

FillWerrel Survival Staff
    Staff Member Newshound

Thanks for posting this! Always glad to see a dedicated player who is selfless enough to provide tips for others rather than keeping them secret.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

There is plenty of ocean for all :)

Also, to those contemplating joining me in the oceans here is what I mined up today on the bottom of the ocean.

loot.png

4. watkinni1

watkinni1 Active Member

I endorse this method 2017-04-11_22.21.54.png

5. shadowslasher11

shadowslasher11 Well Known Member

Damn, well looks like I'll have to speed up my efforts.

For those that don't know, I've been going to these biomes and burning the diamonds. For the sake of the economy. ;p

6. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

What economy? Lol.

Your efforts are wasted as the little you are able to do is overshadowed by what everyone else is gathering.

The ocean floor is just a visual of what it looks like underground. I mine lots of diamonds just in normal methods.

Spending your time destroying what little you can that is spread all over map is honestly pointless and cannot have the meaningful effect you are hoping for.

7. shadowslasher11

shadowslasher11 Well Known Member

Ya, but still. Progress where I can I guess. Besides, we'll probably be adding diamonds to ranks 3, 4, and 5 as requirements to dent them a bit.

8. ToastedCoconut

ToastedCoconut Active Member

Thanks for sharing! Here is a song to get in the mood to go deep-sea mining :)

Yellow submarine - The Beatles