Five Nights At Freddy's: Sister Location

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Gamer, May 31, 2016.

?

Do You Think This Game Is Going To Be Good?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

41.7%
  3. Couldn't Care Less

25.0%
  4. I'll Decide When The Game Is Released

33.3%
  1. Gamer

Gamer Active Member

**Disclaimer: No, the actual game has not been released yet, and there is no set release date yet either. So far, only a teaser trailer of the game has been released to the public. With that being said, little is known about of the as of right now; therefore, this thread states little about the game itself. However, this thread will develop after the game is released and more is known about it. As of now, most of this thread is just my opinion (and others' opinions) based off the trailer.

Tl;dr: Scott Cawthon is developing yet another FNAF game, instead this one being a spinoff of the original series.

Well folks, here we are again. Scott has managed to find a loophole. He managed to squeeze that last bit of toothpaste out of its tube by making a spinoff of the original Five Nights At Freddy's series. I, for a split second, was actually convinced Scott was going to end the FNAF series for good, but I should've known that wasn't going to be the case. I guess it was a lie that FNAF 4 was going to be the final chapter (which I personally didn't believe).

Here is a review article I found off a website:

"Five Nights at Freddy’s is a horror series that limited players in defending themselves from threats in their stationary position. This gameplay has stayed in the series throughout its four main entries. Should creator Scott Cawthon consider featuring a free roam feature in the upcoming Five Nights at Freddy’s Sister Location?

From the first to the fourth game, the general gameplay of the series hasn’t changed that much. Players would have their characters sit in one room and prevent the animatronics from entering. The game thrives on limited resource management as players have functional neck and security cameras to look around for threats as well as buttons to press to block the animatronics from entering the room. Keep your defensive momentum long enough until the time hits 6AM, and you enter the next stage. If an animatronic gets in your security booth or room, you get the game’s trademark jumpscare.

The next stages escalate the game’s difficulty and animatronic activity over the night, and the process will be just rinse and repeat. After some time, the game gets repetitive as the player improves and gets used to seeing the game over screen. Due to the immense gameplay repetition, fans can only explore the game world by looking through cameras and investigating each video feed for clues to the Five Nights at Freddy’s story.

Cawthon should really change the gameplay of Five Nights at Freddy’s Sister Location if he wants players to stay with his game. The Five Nights at Freddy’s lore of series of murder mysteries won’t be exciting for fans anymore if the author keeps dragging out the story.

However, there is hope for the series due to the outcome of FNAF World and the trailer of Five Nights at Freddy’s Sister Location. Cawthon has shown c
    ompetent and working mini-games of other genres in the recent Update 2 on FNAF World. Meanwhile, the first Sister Location trailer has shown a more dynamic first-person point of view that includes a shaky camera and the player crawling through an air vent. None of the old game’s system have appeared on the trailers so far. Cawthon has taken the challenge of scaring his fans once again, but he definitely won’t be fully successful if he chooses to repeat his tricks from the previous games."

Almost forgot, here is the trailer of the game:

#1 Gamer, May 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  2. SimplyNova

SimplyNova Member

Most people argue it is not connected directly to the FNAF series since it doesn't have the FNAF title, its just "Sister Location". It is a spinoff game not connected to the main story apparently. My source is 8-bit gaming so you never know since not much information has been released.

3. Greenjuice

Greenjuice Member

Question, where did you get that quote from? Some kind of fan forum?

4. Gamer

Gamer Active Member

More or less. Not quite sure what kind of site it is though.

5. flubbyfluffer

flubbyfluffer Well Known Member

just let it die

6. Gamer

Gamer Active Member

I'll give Scott the benefit of the doubt by letting him have a chance to redeem himself. Though his chances are very slim to none.

7. flubbyfluffer

A'iight

8. rocman

rocman Active Member

[​IMG]
    This is a picture from Scott's site, if anyone wants to try and decode it.

9. Greenjuice

Greenjuice Member

Well not surprised, that article is shit (don't feel offended by that, meant for the person who wrote it)

10. Sahib

Sahib Member

I basically agree with flub here, but I'm being a bit harsher:
    I never really thought any of the games deserved all the praise they did. Plus, the fanbase is just horrid. Do everyone a favor and just let this series end.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Gamer

Gamer Active Member

He'd do anything for money; and since he can't think of another original series, he'll crawl through any possible loophole he can find so he is able to continue paying his bills.

12. flubbyfluffer

boiii

13. Gamer

Gamer Active Member

Not necessary... :3

#13 Gamer, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  14. flubbyfluffer

**completely necessary