Can't Log In

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Embrosa, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Embrosa

Embrosa New Member

When I was trying to log into my account on minecraft.net it said it didn't recognize my username and password. "Oops, unknown username or password. If you are logging in with a Mojang account make sure to use your e-mail address as username" I tried both my username and email address and tried resetting my password. When it did reset, I still couldn't log into the website or my minecraft launcher. So if you see any activity from the account "Embrosa", that is not me. Right now I'm not sure whats going on or whats going to happen, but hopefully I can get this fixed.

If you can help it would be nice, thank you.

2. Blockhead

Blockhead Member

Is your account unmitigated? If you bought an account from some site that may be the case and you will not be able to log in with it for the system thinks you hijacked it from someone else

3. Embrosa

Embrosa New Member

No, I bought it from minecraft.net, but I only had this problem today when I was trying to change my skin. And if you meant migrated, then yes it is.

I'm not sure if I had answered any of your questions, exactly, but I'm trying my best.

4. Embrosa

Embrosa New Member

Well, now I can play minecraft with my new password, maybe it just needed time. And I got it all fixed. I have no idea why it thought that it wasn't an account before I changed my password.