Pokemon Moon & Sun Confirmed

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by June, Feb 26, 2016.

1. June

June Active Member

From serebii.net

Didn't think it would be so soon, but I'm psyched! Good news is compared to XY, which was offered in 7 languages. Sun and Moon will be sold in 9 languages!

2. Greenjuice

Greenjuice Member

That was 2 full minutes of nostalgia teasing time wasting and then quickly "also we're making a new pokemon game" thrown in at the end.

A bit more seriously though, I stopped playing pokemon after soul silver. I mean, it's not like I could play later ones anyway since I never got the consoles after DS, which also broke, but I wouldn't want to anyway even if I could. Although I can't speak for black and white, X and Y didn't appeal to me in the slightest and the latest ruby and sapphire remakes just depress me. I don't know what it is about X and Y, maybe I just couldn't get used to the new visuals, or the new pokemons looked too much like reskins. Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire though, are awful. They've completely drained all personality of the characters and turned them into generic childish stereotypes, as well as turning the faction commanders into stupid comic relief characters as well as completely changing genders for some inexplicable reason. While I understand that they wanted to involve their shiny mega-evolution mechanics, I still think the whole plot with Groudon and Kyogre is stupid and they shouldn't have retconned that, among other things. And what the fuck is up with just getting handed that legendary (forgot the name, one of the two flying ones) for free?

Anyway, sorry for using this as an excuse to rant about recent pokemon games. Don't get me wrong, if you are excited for it, don't let me discourage you, although a random person's ramblings probably wouldn't do that anyway.

Also this should probably be obvious but since I've only watched playthroughs so my opinion might not be the most informed one.

3. IllusionIte_

IllusionIte_ Active Member

not to be rude, but its actually Pokemon Sun and Moon. Not Moon and sun >:D muhaha

4. Thr0ttie

Thr0ttie Overseer

release date?

5. Marshall

Marshall Survival Staff

Holiday 2016.

6. IllusionIte_

Its more like the "Holidays" that the Holidays, cause it could be any Holiday... even though its ganna be most likely Christmas

7. Greenjuice

Greenjuice Member

Holidays in business/product release terms means Christmas/new year.

8. Thr0ttie

Thr0ttie Overseer

my birthday is in may, that is a holiday for me, maybe it will come out then

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. IllusionIte_

Pokemon Ultra Moon is cool