Issue With The Mc Client

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by bagofriedpickles, Jul 26, 2015.

1. bagofriedpickles

I just need a little help. I'm having an issue starting up my minecraft client to get in the game and I keep getting this. If I can add any additional info please ask. I just have no clue how to fix this. I already deleted the minecraft %appdata% and re-downloaded, but I continue to get this same problem. Screenshot (75).png

2. bagofriedpickles

This is above the first picture. I hope this might help. I cant make any sense of this and I just want to fix this problem but I cant do it by myself.

Attached Files:

3. Aqua

Aqua Overseer

What is your graphic card?

Is the computer new?

4. SimplyNova

SimplyNova Member

Have you tried to reinstall the game? Could possibly work.

5. eightnine

eightnine Active Member

The first thing I'd try is to just restart the computer if it has been running for a good while(if the game ran fine on the computer before, but isn't now). The second thing I'd try is reinstalling the video card drivers. The last thing I'd try is updating/reinstalling Java.

6. Aqua

Aqua Overseer

He states he did.
    Looking at the crash report the OpenGL failed to load, meaning the video card or the file loading it is not working, since he reinstalled the game (which contains the opengl library) was reinstalls, it points down to the videocard (as in, does it support the current version of opengl).

7. Lego90210

Lego90210 Active Member

Did you update the graphics drivers recently? You could try a rollback via device manager under the gpu set. Drop down display adapters and right click on the device- select properties, the drivers tabs will have an option to update and roll back though you will need to be in admin mode to do this. There should be a button in the bottom right to enable you to edit the settings.

Also, if you have any mods installed, try removing them and boot a vanilla version.

Another option is compatibility mode. Doesn't have to be with the xp compatible, but you can use that if you want in this video's example.

8. bagofriedpickles

Ill try that thank you everyone for the help. When I find the time today to work this out ill let you know aqua.

9. bagofriedpickles

everything is updated. Im getting a different error now. Aqua can you update my BOTW in my shop stall if you can? I still cant get my game running and im still trying to figure this out.

Attached Files:

10. rocman

rocman Active Member

Maybe try playing an earlier version that has already been downloaded such as 1.8.6 or 1.8.2, since these are not major you can still connect to the server

11. SimplyNova

SimplyNova Member

I'd recommend just because I tend to do this anyways when my Minecraft Client has its "period, is to uninstall the game, restart the computer, update java, reinstall game. If this doesn't work, it is something else completely.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Lego90210

Lego90210 Active Member

The main Minecraft client might be corrupt. Try deleting the .minecraft folder- open Run: Enter %appdata% find the .minecraft folder and delete it. Then go out to Minecraft.net and download a fresh copy. Try the .msi installer first. If that version doesn't work, use the .jar version.

13. bagofriedpickles

Ok thanks guys im going to try these ideas

• Informative Informative x 1