Five Nights At Freddy's 3

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Gamer, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Greenjuice

Greenjuice Member

"Barbie Dreamhouse Party"XD too true

2. rocman

rocman Active Member

Tell me an unsettling but true story aboutslenderman. Hm? There is none? Oh right. It's just a game about the tiny chance of actually getting stalked by a legit freak. On the other hand, we have FNAF, a game about 4 animatronics that try to stuff you inside a animatronic suit. Not too bad. Oh right, it's based off a REAL Story of a similar restaurant that the whole story is based off of. Riiiiiiiight

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  3. Greenjuice

Greenjuice Member

I don't know if i should be positive or negative about this

4. rocman

rocman Active Member

Have any of you seen MatPat's Game Theroy video about the matter?

5. Code_Blue

Code_Blue Member

He didn't do one on FNAF 3 yet

6. Legopossible

Legopossible Active Member

The only thing I'm exited about is a song from thelivingtombstone
    (Or not)

7. Code_Blue

Code_Blue Member

I liked tombstone's FNAF 2 song

8. Gamer

Gamer Active Member

I prefer his first one though

9. Pinecone

Pinecone Active Member

Chica is a chicken.

Anyways, here are my thoughts on FNaF:
    Pros:
    - Scott is great at being accurate with things such as minimum wage or not making huge errors.
    - The atmosphere has a way of being creepy that I haven't seen before.
    - Creative ideas for the animatronics

Cons:
    - Springtrap is terrifying. I was extremely tense during the weekend in which I watched the third game's trailer.
    - Withered chica is terrifying as well.
    - The first game was too simple and the second one was too difficult.
    - In the third game, only Springtrap can kill you, making getting over jumpscares from the phantoms difficult because you have to continue the night.

Overall, the game is well made for a small budget, but could use some improvement.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Code_Blue

Code_Blue Member

How is spring trap being scary a con? People buy them for scares!

11. Th31Guy37

Th31Guy37 Active Member

I really do not like scary games, and I don't like jumpscares either.
    Hell, I wouldn't even like FNAF if it wasn't for the lore.
    I agree with what shadowslasher said, I just care about the story behind it, not the game itself, because the game itself isn't really that terrifying in my opinion.
    Out of the three, however, the third is the most terrifying in my opinion...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Gamer

Gamer Active Member

Well if you think about it; after you've seen everything the game has to offer (like new animatronics, ambiance, appearance, jumpscares, etc), it's really not that scary or terrifying anymore. (For example) if any of y'all watch Markiplier's let's plays of FNAF he was not sure what to expect on nights 1 and 2 (maybe 3) but as he progressed through the game he got more stressed than scared (especially in 10/20 (or 20/20/20/20) mode). All in all - FNAF is more of an "I have to do this" kind of game instead of a "Whoa! This is really scary" kind of game (if you know what I mean). But keep in mind; there are some people who get scared more easily than others.

#32 Gamer, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Code_Blue

Code_Blue Member

Russell this is where I have to disagree. In the third game Markiplier was not always expecting a hallucination. The first and the second games he seem stressed. But in the third game with has hallucinations he seems more scared then stressed.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. Gamer

Gamer Active Member

Mmm no - Sure, he didn't expect those hallucinations (or if he would still be alive from them) but as he got through the game he started to expect them more often. Therefore, he was more stressed than scared.

15. HarryTurney

HarryTurney Forum Legend

Yep he was stressed probably because he wanted to finish the game and it was taking him so long due to the fact he gets to 5am and dies

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Pinecone

Pinecone Active Member

I have come up with a story that should fit the events of the games.
    FredBear's:
    A small, unpopular restaurant was open as usual. The only animatronic, Freddy was at work giving cake to some children. Little did the children know there was a kid looking in the window. He was crying because he couldn't eat there like the other children.
    Suddenly, a man in a purple car drove up to the kid, and murdered him. The man drove away without being spotted. The murder was later discovered and FredBear's was later shut down. The soul of the child went on to possess an old puppet thing in a large box that looked like a Christmas present.
    Second restaurant:
    A new restaurant was opened, owned by a new company, called Fazbear Entertainment. They expanded the diner quite a bit, and made a new Freddy suit, leaving the old one to rot and turn yellow. They also created three more animatronics, called Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. Eventually, the animatronics would started to wear down and rot. There were complaints about the sanitation of the restaurant and robots. The place was also shut down, and the old animatronics were discarded.
    Second game:
    The restaurant was opened, and the new animatronics were the ones you would call "Toy Animatronics." The old animatronics were kept for parts, but weren't used for entertainment. The old puppet thing was still kept by Fazbear's, in the Prize Corner, and in the same same box. He caused a maufunction in the systems of the robots, causing them to kill any adult during the night. The old Freddy suit was still kept by Fazbear's, in the P&S room, with the old animatronics. He had supernatural powers for whatever reason, but would only appear on later nights. Eventually, the place was shut down because of the Bite of '87. Mangle was at a birthday party. The night guard, Jeremy Fitzgerald was watching over the party. Mangle was tired of being messed with, and since she couldn't attack the kids because of the puppet's curse, she had to attack unfortunate Jeremy. New animatronics were being created. While Fazbear's Pizza was shutting down, the killer of the puppet kid was back and used an old suit that was used shortly while the yellow Freddy suit was also being used. It was meant for a person to wear it. It looked like a golden bonnie. It was scrapped because the ears were all wrong and because the spring locks were broken. Anyway, he wore the suit and lured five children in the back room. Then he murdered them. The souls of those children possessed the animatronics that were being created.
    First game:
    The animatronics and new restaurant were in action. The same man who had killed the children, Mike Shmidt, became the night guard. The animatronics came after him at night, and the soul of a fifth child was haunting the golden Freddy suit with supernatural power. It only appeared two nights, each time in Mike's office. When the job was over, Mike was fired for tampering with the animatronics, when he really ripped them up violently. A few days later, the place was closed. Mike came back a few days later and the souls of the children came back and haunted him. They chased him into the back room where Springtrap was kept. Mike jumped into the suit out of fear, laughed at the children, and then the spring locks failed. They crushed Mike, killing him.
    Third game:
    Thirty years later, Fazbear's Fright was opened to remember the old urban legends about Fazbear's Pizza. The new company found the Springtrap suit in the back, and used it, blissfully ignorant about the rotting corpse of Mike inside. There were phantoms of the old animatronics, as well as Mangle, the Puppet, and Balloon Boy. The Phantoms were the souls of the children taking the form of the animatronic they had possessed. The new night guard watched over the animatronics for a week, and the next day, the place burned down, but Springtrap escaped, and was possibly the one who set the fire.

Thanks for your time, and I hope you enjoyed this version of the story.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Gamer

Gamer Active Member

Tl;dr: Ew.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Legopossible

Legopossible Active Member

19. Gamer

Gamer Active Member

#39 Gamer, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Gamer

Gamer Active Member

But I might see it anyway just for the hell of it.