Resignation/quitting

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Audrey9100, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Audrey9100

Audrey9100 Active Member

I’ve been playing on all servers for a little bit less than 3 years and it’s been a lot of fun. I’ve made a lot of friends that I still keep contact with outside the game. Recently, I noticed the server has gotten very chaotic.. I really hate to see the server like this. Not only on Creative but on Survival as well. All of these promotions and demotions have gotten really messy. Players have been treated unfairly and everybody has seemed to lose respect for one another. I’m not only resigning on creative, but I am quitting the server. I hate to do this but the server is just complete drama now.

I would say I would miss the server, but everybody that I have loved and enjoyed playing with are all pretty much gone. I have noticed that a lot of staff members have been abusing their powers, and nobody ever seems to act on it. As I mentioned before, a lot of people have lost respect for each other… including me. I’ve not only lost respect for players, but a lot of staff also. For a long time, It’s been easy for me to respect people I dislike but now.. I can’t anymore. I don’t even want to deal with them. The drama has just pushed me over the edge.

Now I am not pointing fingers nor am I going to go into detail about the players and/or staff abuses because they have been brought up many times in reports/complaints, and as I said before, they will never be acted on and it’s not like I’m coming back to see if anything has been resolved. School, as for everybody is pretty stressful… It felt great being able to hop on the server and just have a fun time and not have to be stressed or annoyed with anything, but now… I don’t have that luxury anymore. The server is just drama and that’s why I am quitting.

I doubt anyone will care that I am leaving, but I felt like I needed to share my thoughts. I wish everyone, and yes, everyone… even the ones I despise the best of luck. I am moving on with my life and I will still remember the great memories I made on this server. I don’t regret one moment on here. As many of you are probably thinking right now, “oh she’s not going to go through with it”, well I am. This is goodbye and I hope that the server has some major changes for the future.

Yours truly,

-purple9100

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Marshall

Marshall Survival Staff

Well see ya purple sad to see you go, not that I play here much anymore either but you were always a good staff member. Hopefully I will see you on other games. :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Audrey9100

Audrey9100 Active Member

Mn, we will always still be friends outside of the server and you know that!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. PONM

PONM Well Known Member

It is sad that this community has lost a good staff member. The server was blessed to have you apart of it for as long as you were here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. BC519

BC519 Active Member

How'd I miss ya all this years? Guess I focus in my projects too much lol.
    Hate to see you go but life can't be all about minecraft.

Wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Legopossible

Legopossible Active Member

No that was just me

Let's not bring that up...
    Anyway, I agree, the server really doesn't care right now.
    And with the recent staff members I'm loosing hope.
    Next thing you know, I'll be staff, and... You know... that's probably better not happening.

Anyway, you were a good staff member, we will miss you.

Right, well. Have fun at the hell called school.

7. imme

imme Well Known Member

Darn you were one of the best creative staff too

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Juwn

Juwn Active Member

we've not always seen eye to eye Purple, but good luck and have fun. You will be missed by a lot of players.

9. FillWerrel

FillWerrel Survival Staff
    Staff Member Newshound

If you're not having fun then you should be moving on, so good for you. I wouldn't be here either if I wasn't enjoying my time on the server. See ya

10. Audrey9100

Audrey9100 Active Member

I've already lost hope, promotions/demotions have just gotten chaotic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. watkinni1

watkinni1 Active Member

Everything is getting so fucked up. 95% of our player base quit because of the lack of follow through on any of the promises. But I guess we have a new active player base and staff. Glad to see the os's care about the people who have been here since the beginning. Goodbye purple, good luck in our endeavors.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Legopossible

Legopossible Active Member

Flubby is also now surveyor. (conga rats)
    I didn't see that one coming.
    Creative promotions seem a little off, and I can't tell why.

The remaining active designers and... engineer?
    I don't know how many of you there are.
    Honestly we are all immature, including me.

Also, please tell me staff members don't all get archi when they resign, otherwise my life is pointless.
    I thought arch was supposed to be the special rank. s_s
    I mean, you don't automatically give helpers architect on survival, do you? :l

#12 Legopossible, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  13. FillWerrel

FillWerrel Survival Staff
    Staff Member Newshound

I'm a mature designer :D
    ...right?

14. Thr0ttie

Thr0ttie Overseer

I guess I have missed a lot by being away for awhile

keep in touch purple, thanks for everything

15. Audrey9100

Audrey9100 Active Member

Yeah :) for sure, Hopefully we can start a huge Skype call again and play some other games like before.

• Like Like x 2
  16. watkinni1

watkinni1 Active Member

17. Exavious

Exavious Forum Legend

While I have not been involved with the server (aside from occasional forum browsing) in a very long time, I can relate with what you are feeling because some of what you said are contributors to my own departure from this server. And I will admit, it is a little disheartening to me to read after all this time that nothing seems to have changed for the better.

Its sad to see another long term part of this community leave but not unexpected. All I can say is don't let your frustration and disappointment with what is going on here ruin your minecraft experience. There are other servers out there that offer a great experience and have a wonderful community, it took me a while but I found a new minecraft home that I Love and I am sure you will be able to as well :) who knows, maybe you will find the one I did. I'd point you there to help but unfortunately that would be against the rules, advertising. So must just wish you well and hope you continue to play minecraft and have that escape you need once in a while from life.

#17 Exavious, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. rocman

rocman Active Member

Sorry to see you go purple...can I have your skype before you go or something?... I've always admired you for being mature under fire, and you will always be a mentor for me. Thank you for the awesome times and even for the bad times, since they are always good to learn from :p.

Goodbye, purple9100[+++] or purple9100

• Like Like x 1
  19. Marshall

Marshall Survival Staff

She was an explorer...

20. rocman

rocman Active Member

lies.