Creative New Rank Idea!

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by speedydyyRockz, Nov 25, 2014.

1. speedydyyRockz

Ok, i know we have alot of ranks but, not everybody is good at redstone or building. thats why i decided why not create a musician rank. musician rank, is a rank you get if you create a huge song out of noteblocks. that has to be atleast 3 minutes long. and it has to be real, it also must be flawless. well its ok if it doesnt have the right pitch. that only depends on if you cant do the pitch on minecraft. to obtain it you require the rank Constructor, it has the same perms as designer/engineer just obtained differently. the rank should look like this, Musician, you dont have to add the rank. its just a cool idea i thought of. Hope you enjoy your day!

Sincerely, AssassinX050

• Like Like x 1
  2. SkillzAR

SkillzAR Member

im fine with this on one condition, it has to be a song you wrote. way to easy to look on the internet for noteblock songs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. speedydyyRockz

Yeah it should be your own custom song if its copyrighted you cant use it

4. Legopossible

Legopossible Active Member

OR
    Maybe that fits in with the category "redstone," and it's actually just another thing you can to to get engineer. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. xX_Ricio_Xx

xX_Ricio_Xx Active Member

Lego is right.. for once. Basically is another way of getting engineer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. HarryTurney

HarryTurney Forum Legend

yeah cause there totally isn't a program that will turn songs into minecraft note block songs for you

7. SkillzAR

SkillzAR Member

yes, i think songs can help you get engineer, as i did some, but i see no way of you getting the entire rank on it alone. it is just filler in my imagination, like terraforming is for designer. but if you could compose something yourself, and somehow get proof that you made it yourself. and its is fairly long and elegant, i dont see why not award someone for it. but des be all my opinions.

8. Marshall

Marshall Survival Staff

I agree with the rest as this is a redstone based contraption and I also feel this would definitely fall under engineer.
    Also don't use purple for the rank as that be mine. xP