Download Minecraft 1.2.4 as it is out now! I have posted quick links below for all you guys who can not wait to update to the latest version of 1.2.4
On MinecraftServer.com we running on a temporary map untill we get the required plugins updated and version of bukkit is released that supports Minecraft 1.2.4.
You can find all the changes in patch 1.2.4 below.
- Chat history and much better chat editing
- You can click on links in chat
- Scroll up/down for history
- Up/down keys for recently sent messages
- Tab complete for player names
- Copy & paste in chat
- A few new decoration blocks
- Wooden planks now have the colour of the type of wood they came from instead of the original wooden plank texture.
- New Sandstone Blocks
- “Back” and “Quit” buttons to OutOfMemoryScreen
- Cats will now sit on chests and beds, preventing players from using them.
- Added a “minimal” debug menu for testing can be accessed with Shift+F3
- Made placing half blocks on existing half blocks (to make a full block) easier
- Limit framerate on menu screens, no longer uses 100% cpu and make my computer melt
- Fixed fatal crash for converted worlds to anvil, when there’s blocks at max height
- Fixed an old bug with signs clearing text while you’re editing them in SMP
- Fixed crash when logging in while there are blocks at maxheight at spawn
- Fixed TNT ghosts in multiplayer
- Fixed storage minecarts dropping enchanted items
- Fixed crashes on invalid server addresses when joining a server
- Fixed entities being uninteractable if they existed at login (Multiplayer)
- Fixed dupe exploit with paintings
- Fixed furnaces and dispensers dropping enchanted items
- Fixed the “flickering” of chat as it vanishes off the screen
- Fixed text rendering over items in the container screens
- Fixed exploit with jungle saplings (turns other saplings into jungle ones)
- Fixed launcher opening minecraft dir if the path contains a space
- Fixed an off-by-one lighting bug
- Fixed block transmuting (turning one block into another via pistons)
- Fixed placing mushrooms in daylight, where they can’t survive
- Fixed redstone lamps dropping powered block items when destroyed while on
- “save-all” (server) now works even when you have toggled “save-off”
- Fixed turning half-blocks into full-blocks while you’re standing on them
- Fixed seed displaying in F3 debug when the seed is unknown (multiplayer)
- Fixed villager texture changing clientside per profession
- Fixed falling off ledge corners while holding shift
- Fixed players falling when reconnecting to servers where they were previously flying
- When you type a full bar of chat, then backspace, you crash your client.
- Command-c and Command-v chat shortcuts don’t work on Macs.